Your Mine Forever Baby

Sabine's Pov 

Me and Ezra were walking around in Lothal and we were shopping for food together and i was holding Ezra's hand tightly and the Empire didnt have control of Lothal only the Rebellion has control of it and defending it for now. I was wearing normal clothes and Ezra too. Me and Ezra been a couple for 7 months and i love him so much deep down in my heart. Then out of a sudden it started raining and i saw Ezra looking at me and smiles at me loving and he picks me up and carrys me to our little rented home and i wrap my arms around his neck and i smile at him lovely and keeps on looking at him lovely while he is carrying me home. I been thinking about over the pass months throughout as being a couple of having sex but i don't know if we should but i do love Ezra so so much deeply down in my heart. Sabine you there hello ? he said and wave his hand front of me and i shake my head and looks at him. Yeah Ezra sorry i was thinking right now and we home already ? i said to him and i look at him. Yes we are Sabine and whats wrong he said worried and starts walking to our bedroom while looking at me. Ezra i been while um do you think about having sex i said and blushes red. Um ah yes Sabine i want to baby i love you so much and i want to take you and i want you to take me as well to he said and kisses me on the lips lovely and i kiss him back lovely and i felt Ezra's hands on my butt and lifts me up and i wrap my legs around his wrists and my arms around his neck and we were making out and Ezra started walking towards the living while carrying me by my ass. We got to the living room and Ezra lays me on the holotable and looks at me lustful eyes and he kisses my ass with pants on and rubs it gently and keeps on kissing it lovely. I felt hands on my pants and being taking off and he starts kissing my little bare ass with my underwear on. Mmm Ezra you love kissing it don't you baby i said horny and i look at him with my lustfull eyes and i see him take off my underwear and puts his whole face on my bare ass and starts licking and eatting me out. Mmmmmmm ahh Ezra more please deeper deeper !!!! i yelled and moan loud. I felt Ezra's hands on my butt cheeks to hold himself while eatting my asshole out. Ahhhh Ezra please i want you inside of please baby i want your cock inside please i said horny and little sad because i want his cock inside of me. I look behind and i saw pull away from my ass and started taking off his clothes and mines as well too. Out of a sudden Ezra pick me up from the holotable and i tried to look down at his cock but he kiss me on the lips lovely and puts his tongue inside my mouth started fighting my tongue and i close my eyes and i felt Ezra walking toward i don't know where but i didn't care where. I open my eyes and i look where we were and we were in our bedroom and he walks towards our bed while carrying me. He lays down on the bed and i was top of him and i look at him with really lustfull eyes and i felt his hard and big cock touching my pussy little bit. Sabine i want you so badly baby and i want to fuck you all day long he said horny and looks at me with his lustfull eyes and he grabs his cock and rubs it on my pussy. Mmmmmm Ez and i felt Ezra push his cock inside of me and stops out of a sudden. I look at him confused and asks him, whats wrong Ez ? Are you sure Sab once is gone we can't do anything if have se-but i cut him off by kissing him on the lips hard and sexual. He kisses me back on the lips really sexual and he thrusts upwards inside of me breaks my hymen. I scream in pain and starts crying lightly and hugs his neck tightly and buries his face on my breasts and i felt him sucking on my breast really good and i started moaning and forgeting the pain of my hymen. After sometime i slowly stop feeling pain and i notice Ezra already know that i was not in pain no more and he started thrusting inside of me and i moan loud and i felt Ezra's hand on my bare ass and he slaps it gently and i put my breasts on his face and he smiles at me.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this is for mangle234 and  Happy Birthday sis and i hope you had a loving and nice Birthday on your special day !!! (:

Sabinexoxo out !!!!