Taking Care of you Part 3

Sabine's Pov

Its been 6 weeks since Ezra got hurt by Maul. Everyone was caring and helping Ezra so much with his injures and his half cut left arm. I was in my room right now and i was thinking about what i said to Ezra and i hurt his feelings and i kick him hard on his chest and i spit on his face and left him there on the ground in pain and broken, depressed and sad too. I look at the Ezra's destory helmet and i remember how i destory it with all my anger and rage of Ezra what he did to my helmet.

Flashback

When i was walking away from a injured and dieing Ezra. I saw Hera running pass me and she went to Ezra and help him. I walk inside the Ghost and i went to my room and i lock my door and i started getting more mad and i look around in my room and i saw Ezra's helmet that i respray for him, i grab it and i throw it against the wall and i pull out my blasters and i started shooting at it with angry and rage about when Ezra broke my helmet glass and the comlink too on my helmet. I started kicking it hard and ripping the metal pieces off the helmet and kick it more. I stop shooting at it and kicking it, i look at it and i grab it and throw it at the door and i walk over to my bed and i lay down on my bed.

End of Flashback

I look around in my room and i look at my pillow, i grab it and i hug it tightly and gently like if it was Ezra and i started crying on the pillow and says to myself, am sorry Ezra i didnt mean any of this am so sorry AM SO SORRY EZZY !!! i said to myself loud and while crying hard. I kiss the pillow gently and i lay down on my bed while hugging the pillow gently and i kept on kissing it if it was Ezra. I want to go to him confront him, making him happy, love, care and to the happy lothcat blue eye Jedi i love so much, that help me so much with my problems and chatting alot together and making each other happy and laugh too about jokes or pranks, anything. I just want to make him happy and never hurt him never in his life and my life as well too and i will take care of him until he is all better and happy, love and care for too. 

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and Part 4 will be out soon and have a nice day everyone and if you guys have any ideas for me for the future let me know in the comments alrightly thank you <3 ♡♡♡

Sabinexoxo out !!!!