Coming with you no matter what

Sabine's Pov

I saw Ezra was about to leave and go to Thrawn's Star Destoryer to fight him alone and this made me really sad and scared too about Ezra. I feel like am gotta lose Ezra and never tell him how i feel for him my feelings towards him, i love Ezra so much and i dont want him to die in the Star Destoryer of Thrawn. I saw Ezra was about to jump their vent but i push him against the wall and put my arms around his waist and i kiss him hard on the lips and i pressed him against the wall hard and my body against his body hard too and i kept on kissing him and i close my eyes. Ezra's eyes went wide and he slowly close his eyes and he kiss me back on the lips and he put his hands on my wirst to bring me closer to him and the kiss too. I pull out of the kiss and i put one of my hands on his right cheek and left my other hand on his wrist and i smile at him. Ezra please dont go we can find a another way to stop Thrawn please dont go i said and looks at him. Sabine i have too or else Thrawn is going to open fire on us and my people too he said and looks at me. Let me come with you Ezra please i want to come with you please, i dont want to lose you my Jedi lothcat i said and looks at him sad. Why do you love me Sabine i thought you didnt care about me when i first joined the Ghost Crew and now you just love me back he said and looks at me little mad. E-Ezra i didnt have feelings for you yet but when we were stuck together in that medical station couple years i started having feelings for you and when you help me learned how to use the darksaber and free my people and my home world too Ezzy and now i am in love with you Ezzy and i want you as my Jedi lothcat blue eye boyfriend Ezra and i look at him and i grab his hands and holds them tightly and gently rubs them and says to him again, Ezra let me go with you please i beg you please i said and i did the cute puppy eyes and looks at him. Alright Sabine lets go and face Thrawn together he said and he grabs my hand and i squeeze it back tightly. We both walk out of the door and went to face Thrawn together on his Star Destroyer and i will make sure he comes back safe with me because he belongs to me, he is my Ezra Bridger forever and always.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this idea came from CODYARMY and i hope you enjoy the Chapter and have a nice day everyone !!!! :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!