Teen Sex

Ezra's Pov

I was at me and Zeb's room, i was getting ready for my date with Sabine. She ask me out today and she wanted to go somewhere in the forest and shoot some targets pratice. I went out of my room and started to walk out of the Ghost and go towarda the target pratice area we go too. Am coming my colorful Mando i said to myself.

Sabine's Pov

I was waiting for my Jedi to come to me and i always think about me and him having sex in my dreams, alot of wet dreams about him. Today i wanted to be taken from him and make him mine and he gets to make me his. Oh Ezzy please hurry i feel so lonely and cold out here alone. I put on my Hoodie and hugs myself to try to keep myself warm. I heard someone coming and i look at the person and it was my Jedi. Ezzy, i ran up to him and hug him tightly and kiss him on the lips. Sorry that i toke long Sabine. Its ok Ezzy and did you bring the sleep bags ? Yes but i only found one but its a big one Sab. Good and i have the snacks inside the Tent come lets go inside and eat. Alrightly and you first my Mando. Thank you my sweet manner Jedi. We went inside the tent and sit down next to each other. Here Ezzy your favorite buffalo wings. Thank you Sabine. Your welcome Ezzy and i have more for you and me to share baby. I moved closer to Ezra and placed my head on his shoulder while he is eating his buffalo wings i brought him. Here Sabine eat some babe. I grab a wing and started to eat and ate more buffalo wings. I look at Ezra and push him out of the tent. Woah what are you doi- but i cut him off by kissing him on the lips. Relax baby dont get scared, i toke off his belt and pants, grab his dick and played with it. Ahh Sabine are you doing baby Ezra said to me while blushing bright red. Am horny baby and i want to you so bad, i been having wet dreams about you and me having sex. Are you a virgin Sabine ? Yes Ezzy and are you too a virgin ? Yes Sabine and are you sure you want to have sex ? Yes Ezzy and i grab his hand and put it on one of my breast and move his hand around my breast. Mmmmmm Ezzy play with my breast more mmmm. You want more Sabine my colorful mando. Yes baby please Ezzy !

Ezra's Pov

Yes baby please Ezzy !!! Alright bean, i started to lift up her shirt and removed it. I look at her black bra and look back at her smile at her. I grab her breasts and moved them around and look at Sabine while i was playing with Sabine's breasts. Ohhh Ezra play with them more baby, my body is your's forever Ezzy mmmmm. I played with them more and i squezzes her nipples and i felt that her nipples were hard. Sabine are you horny because your nipple are hard Sab. I am baby i want you my Jedi so badly and i NEED YOU NOW ! Sabine pin me against a tree and kiss me on the lips. I look at her and saw her remove my shirt and undershirt. You are so strong for my liking my blue eye Jedi love. I close my eyes and i felt my underwear being taken off and now am naked front of Sabine. I open my eyes and i saw Sabine looking at my dick and i felt her lick the tip of it. Mmmm Sabine that felt great. You like that dont you baby.

Sabine's Pov

I remove my underwear look at my shaven pussy and look back at Ezra. I saw Ezra looking at my pussy and i notice i saw his dick go bigger and got into a boner. You really horny baby because i see that you have a boner right now my Jedi. Um uh i can explain Sab-Sabine. You dont have to silly plus, i only what do you want Ezzy baby. Um uh like wh-what Bine ? You want to fuck me hard Ezzy come and clam me baby. I grab his hands put them on my back. I felt Ezra removing my bra and i was blushing when he saw my breasts. They are so beautiful and perfect Sabine i dont care if they sre small or big, they are perfect to me my colorful artist. Lets fuck already Ezzy i need you so badly baby ! Alright Sabine, turn around face the tree. I put my hands on the tree and look at the tree. I felt something when in my butthole and it went deeper in me. Ohhhhh mmmmmm fuck, i turn around and saw Ezra thrust inside me with his dick. Fuck Ezra you are so big inside me ohhhh baby mmmmmmm fuck me hard and dont stop Ezra right there baby mmmmmmm more give it to me rough and hard to your Mandalorian girlfriend who are you fucking right now ohhhhhhhh Ezzy my god to fucken goood ahhhh mmmmmm shit mmmmmmmmm ohhhh ahhhhh more MORE !

Ezra's Pov

I was pounding Sabine really fast and rough in her butthole. Oh Fuck Ezzy mmmmmmmm ohhhhh shit Said Sabine. You are so fucken ohhh tight in your butthole ahh Sabine said Ezra. Fuck Ezra, why are y-ohhh ahhhh you so big inside me ahhhh ohhhh.

8 mins later

Oh fuck Sabine am cumming !!!!!! Yes give it me baby ohhhhh fuck mmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhh !!! I did one last big thrust and it was rough and hard. I shot my cum inside her butthole. Ohhhhhh mmmmm so warm and so much cum in me baby fuck mmmmmm.  I pull out of Sabine and look at her butthole and saw alot of cum come out of her. Oh shir Ezra that felt so good and you were so big in me baby. Am happy that you enjoy it Sabine.

Sabine's Pov

I grab Ezra's hand and pull him inside the tent, and push him on the the floor on his bare back. I grab his dick and kisses it, lick it up and down to his balls. Ohh fuck Sabine that feels so good ahh. You like that do you big boy and i put my mouth on his balls and suck it. Ohhhhh fuck Sabine ohhhh urgh !! I continue to suck his balls and lick it alot. Ohhhhh Sabine fuck me shit ahhhh that my ohhhh girl mmmmmm. I stop sucking and licking his balls and i started to suck his dick. Ohhhh shit Sabine fuck fuck ohhhhhhhhh go at it more my colorful artist girl mmmmmmmm, ohhhh mmmmm sab-sabine fuck me ahhhhh ohhhhhh am clos-close Sabine mmmm ohhhhhhh. I nod and started to go faster sucking his dick. Oh shit Sabine here its comes !!! I felt Ezra's hand on my head and thrust in and out of my mouth, i cloese my eyes and relaxed while he is thrusting fast in and out of my mouth. I felt him cum inside my mouth alot and i let go inside my mouth until he is done cumming inside my mouth, he finish cumming inside my mouth and let go my head. I open my eyes look at him and smile. I open my mouth and show him the cum and i slowly closed my mouth and shallow his cum. Mmmmm tasty and so good Ezzy. Ezra i think my pussy wants to be fuck by your big dick babe i said to him and smile at him. He smile back and push me on the floor gently and postion his dick against my pussy and he started to rub his dick against my pussy. Ohhh mmmm Ezra stop tease me fuck my pussy now Jedi !!!! Ok Bine and i felt him push his dick inside my pussy, ohhh fuck mmmmm. Are you sure Sabine, do you want this ? Yes Ezzy i love you so much and i want you to take me. Alright Bine, i felt him back up and push forward really hard. OHHHH FUCK EZRA AHHHHH UGRH AHHHHHH i yelled in pain, i wrap my arms around his nick and my legs around his wirsts brought him closer to me. Ohhhh FUCK IT HURTS SO MUCH EZRA AHHH ! I felt Ezra sucking my breasts and it felt so good. Ohhh mmmmm shit Ezzy more baby mmmm. I started to cry little bit because my pussy hurts so much. Shhh its okay Sabine the pain is going to die down i promise. I felt  the pain died down and i stop crying and look at Ezra.

Ezra's Pov

Man am so lucky to have a beautiful colorful Mandalorian girlfriend. I started to thrust inside her slowly and gently. Mmmmm Ezra you are so big inside me baby ahhh. I started to thrust faster and harder inside her. Ohhhh Ezzy just like mmmm right there ahhhh yeessss fuck me baby mmmm ohhhhhh. 

30 mins later

Bang Sabine really fast and hard for the past 30mins and i can tell that Sabine was losing her mind with so much lust, fucking, and cum inside her. Fuck Sabine am cumming again and this one is bigger Sabine FUCK AHHHH HERE IS COMES BABE OHHHHHH SHIT AHHHH. I releasing my cum inside her and i stay in this postion of me releasing my cum inside her. Ohhhhhh Ezzy mmmmmmmm ahhhh sooo much cum in me.

Sabine's Pov

Are you going to be pregnant Sabine because i really dont want to be Teen parents. Dont worry Ez i toke a pill earler will be fine i promise. I saw Ezra umpacking the sleeping bad from his backpack. I went in the sleeping bad with him and felt his arms around my naked body and bring me closer to his chest and i press my breasts against his bare chest. I had fun today Ezzy and thank you again. Your welcome Sabine and i love you so much babe. Me too my Jedi and sweet dreams. You too my colorful artist.

I type so much to make this and i hope you guys enjoy this Sex love :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!