Twin sister part 2

Sabine's Pov

Brought Sabby to my room and closes the door. Sabby tell me something. Uh un sure whats wrong ? Why did you kiss my Ezzy on the cheek ? Beacuse i want to be sweet to him he let me hold his lightsaber and he's your boyfriend.  Ok Sabby i understand. You wanna bunk up with me in my room. Yes and does Ezra sleep with you in your room sis ? Yes he does and he move it with me when we were a couple for two mouths sis. That nice sis and you guys are a cute couple. Thanks Sabby and can you call Ezra to come to my room please.

Sabby's Pov

Can you call Ezra to come to my room please. Sure sis. I walk out of my sister's room and started to look for Ezra and i finds him sitting down on the common room alone. Hey Ezra my sister is calling for you right now to come to her room. Ok Sabby thanks. Anytime Ezra anytime. I follow Ezra back to my sister's room. Hey my blue eye Jedi my sister said to Ezra. Hey my artist. Hey Ezra can i tell you about my sister. Sure Sabby gohead. When Sabine was younger she would play with dolls and dress up little a little with her dolls and she talks to her dolls weirdly. SABBY WREN !!? I heard my sister yelled at me and she  jump on top of me. What !? Stop embrassing me Sabby. No i wont stop Sabine wren never. I see my sister grab a spray gun and spray my cheeks with pink and purple. Awww is Sabby blushing bright pink. No am not Sabine wren !!!!!!
Come on lets go to sleep guys my sister said. Fine whatever i said little mad voice but i was happy to be with my sister and causing some drama with her and making her mad.