Mira First Birthday

Ezra's Pov

Me and Sabine were at the store right now buy food and clothes we need and Sabby is taking care little Mira right now and today is Mira first birthday. Sabby is Sabine's twin sister and she lives with me and Sabine. Am happy that Sabby stay with me and Sabine because then we have to take Mira to the store and she doesnt like to go to the store and she cries alot. I saw Sabine getting a birthday cake and it was chocolate cake and it look so good to eat. I saw Sabine pay for it and i grab it and i carry it. I wonder how is our little birthday girl and Sabby right now i said and look at Sabine. I bet Sabby is playing with her right now and getting her ready Sabine said and smile at me back. We got in the car and i put the cake in the back seat and i started driving back home with Sabine and the cake.

20 mins later

I park the car in our driveway and i got out of the car and i grab the cake from the back seat and i close the door and i saw Sabine got out of the car and she close the passager seat and i lock the car. I saw Sabinw walk front of me and she grab her key to the house and she open the house and she got in first and then i got in the house and i close the front door and lock it. I put the cake down in the kitchen and i started waking to the living room and i saw Sabby hugging Mira and they were watching cartoons together on the counch and i smile. Hey Sabby i said and lean behind the counch from behind her and i hug her tightly. Hey Ezra did you guys got the chocolate cake said Sabby and she smie at me. Yes we did and lets go to kitchen and sing Mira happy birthday i said and smile at Sabby and Mira. I walk to the kitchen and i saw Sabine ready with the cake and waited for Sabby and Mira to come to the kitchen. I saw Sabby holding Mira and she give Sabine Mira and i grab a knife and i cut a little piece for Mira and i put a candle on it and i light it on fire on the candle. I put my arm under Mira and i saw Sabine did the same i did to Mira. I grab the cake in a small bowl and i grab it from one side of the bowl and Sabine grab it from the other side. Me and Sabine saw Mira looking at the cake with the candle and she put her hand on the small chocolate cake.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter of Mira First Birthday and have a nice day my friends and followers !!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!