Secret Princess

Sabine's Pov

I was in my room and i was looking at my purple dress, crown and purple high heels. I was a Princess before but i am not gotta tell no one about my secret no one.

I look at them and i was thinking about my past of the dress and crown and high heels too. I really like wearing my dress and crown and high heels and out of sudden i heard someone knocking on my door and i quickly put my Princess stuff in my secret door and i close it. I walk over to my door and i open it and it as Ezra that was knocking on my door, Hey Ezra what do you need ? i said and i look at his blue eyes i love so much secretly without telling him. Are you okay Sabine you look little nervous he said and he look at my brown eyes and he look behind me and i saw he was looking at one of my high heels and i was getting scared inside of me and getting hot. What is that on the floor behind you Sabine he said and he look again behind me but i move front of him so that he wont see it. N-nothing Ezra its just my spay can that all i said and i look at him. He walk inside my room and he pick up my purple high heel and he look at me with the high heel, you are a Princess arent you huh because this high heel is really nice and new Sabine he said and he look at me. Yes am Princess Ezra but dont not tell anyone or i will kill you understand i said and he nod, now put my high heel on my bed and get out of my room now i said and i look at him, he put my high heel on my bed and he look at me and he was about to say something but i grab his hand i toke him out of my room and i close my door and lock it. I lay down my bed and i put my high heel under the bed and i started feeling sleeply and i fell asleep.

3 hours later

I got up from bed and i had a dream about me and Ezra. I need to tell Ezra that i love him so much and i want to kiss him now for being a little jerk to him. I walk out of my room and i walk out of the Ghost and i saw Ezra walking to a open field of grass and i started following him and i saw him lay down on the ground looking at the sky and i walk over to him and i lay down next to him. What are you doing here Sabine he said while looking at the sky. I wanted to join you and make sure you are not lonely Ezra i said and i look at him. I got top of him and i lay top of him and i rub his chest. What are you doing Sabine ? he said and he was blushing bright red as a tomato. I put my hands on his cheeks and i kiss him on the lips and i saw Ezra's eyes go widen and he close his eyes and i close my eyes as well too. I pull out of the kiss and i look at his eyes and i smile at him, i love you so much Ezra Bridger and i want you to take me baby i said and crawl to his legs. I love you more Sabine Wren and i will always love you my Princess he said. I smile at him and i got up and i grab Ezra's hand and he got up and lets go to my room and have sex Ezzy i said and pull with me and we walk back to my room.

2 hours later

My pussy had Ezra's dick inside of me and i had my breasts on his face and my arms was wrap around his back of his head and i brought his face to my breasts. Ezra was smiling at me and i was looking down at him with so much pluesure in me. I love you so much my blue eye Jedi love Ezra Bridger i said while jumping up and down on his dick to go inside of me. I love you more my beautiful colorful and Mandalorian Princess he said and he smile at me. And we continue to have more sex until the next day.

Sorry i did the Chapter late and have a nice day my friends and followers !! :)

Thank you mangle234 for giving me this idea and thank you for the Princess pictures dress, crown and the high heels too :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!!