Our little Baby Mira

Sabine's Pov

I was at my room and i was drawing the Ghost and everyone on it. Then i heard baby little Mira crying and i got up from my chair and i went to Mira's baby bed. I pick her up and kiss her forehead and i hold her tightly and look at her and did silly and funny faces for her to be happy and she start giggling happy and she smile at me. I start singing to her and dancing around in the room gently and careful too and heard Mira giggling again. I smile at her and who is Mommy favorite little girl and i rub her stomach and kiss little hands and fingers too. Then saw Ezra come in and smile at me. Hi Ezzy how are you my Jedi husband ? Am good Bine and how are my beautiful girls doing ? We are doing good Ezra and Mira wants to be with you. I saw Ezra comes to me and looks at Mira, hello my beautiful starbird and Ezra stick out his tongue and Mira giggle. I love our little Mira daugther Ezzy, we made a beautiful daugther and am so happy that we have a family together and with you Ezzy, i love you so much my handsome Jedi i said. I love you more my beautiful colorful Mandalorian Sabine he said and we kiss on the lips and we heard little Mira giggling at us and we pull out of the kiss and we look at little Mira and we kiss her cheeks and i kiss her left cheek and Ezra kiss her right and we smile at her happy. We love you so much Mira bridger Wren so much and we will be with you forever and love you so much our little starbird.

Hope you guys enjoy this short Chapter and have a beautiful day my friends !!!! :)

They are so cute and beautiful together with their family and Sabezra forever !!!!!! <3 ♡♡♡

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!!!