You are my Sexy Horny Mandalorian

Ezra's Pov

I was watching TV in the living room and Sabine was making dinner for me and her. We were living in a apartment building in Los Angeles and it was a small home but it was fine for us. Right now i was watching TV and i look behind and i started at Sabine's ass and she was moving it alot and i stared it so much and she was wearing black sweatpants and it look so good on her ass. I got up and walk towards Sabine in the kitchen and i went behind her and i hug her tightly and she looks behind smile at me and she kisses me on the lips and i kiss her back on the lips. I press my body against her body and i grab her breasts and squeezes them and rubs them and i heard her moan when i did that to her. Hey my sexy colorful Mandalorian whatch cooking hotstuff ? i said and i kiss her neck gently. Ah mmmmm rice soup and chicken she said and keeps on cooking the rice soup. That good babe and i cant wait to eat your amazing cooking sexy and i slap her ass hard and i saw her smile at me and she starts cutting carriots and limes. I put my hands inside of her pants and underwear, i started rubbing her bare ass and i move my hand around her ass and i put my one of my fingers inside her vagina and i felt she was really wet and i started fingering her slowly and gently and i started kissing her neck sexual and gently. Mmmmm Ezra you are a bad boy ahh she said while moaning. I know i am Sabine Wren but am gotta make sure you become a really horny Mandalorian my love i said and i put a other finger inside her vagina and keeps on fingering her slowly and gently. Mmmmmm ahhh Ezra more please faster Jedi ahhh ! she said while moaning. Ezra a-am cumming ahhh fuck mmmmmmm she said and she started cumming and i started fingering her little bit faster and she was so wet and i felt some of her cum come out of her vagina and it wet my arm little bit. I toke off my belt and i pull down my pants and i remove my fingers inside of her and  i remove them inside her underwear and pants and i suck my fingers that i had put inside of her and looks at Sabine. Sees her looking at me horny and i let her taste it and she grabs my arm and sucks on my fingers and she looks at me happy. I taste so good and i think i want more of my cum Ezzy and can you get me more of my cum please she said in a horny voice and looks at me with lustly filled eyes. Anytime for you my horny colorful Mandalorian i said and i slip my fingers in her pants and underwear, i shoved my fingers in her vagina and started fingering her fast. Ohhhhhhh fuck Ezzy mmmm ahhhh ohhhh dont stop ahhhhh ohhhhhhhhh more ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Ezzy baby fuck fuck !!!!!! she moan loud and she closes her eyes. I pull my fingers out of her and taste her and i started taking off my belt and i pull down my pants and i look at Sabine sees her looking at my boxer and she had lustfull eyes. Sabine went on her knees and she place her hands on my boxer and she look up at me and says to me, may i Ezzy and looks at me horny. Go head my beautiful Mandaloran i said and i smile at her. I felt Sabine pull down my boxers and started doing her thing while i enjoy getting the pleasure of it.

2 hours later

I was behind Sabine and i started kissing her neck and i slowly and gently bang inside of her. Ohhhh fuck Ezzy ahhhh mmmmm so good ahhhh !! she said moaning and i started walking and i force her to walk with me towards the living room at the couch and i lay her down and go top of her. I kiss her neck more sexual and bits her neck little roughly, i felt her breasts on my bare chest and i felt my dick go more harder and grows more.
Ohhhhh fuck Ezzy ahhhh i need you inside of me please Ezra ahhhhh she said moaning. I pull away from her neck and i look at her and says to her, you ready babe ? Yes Ezra i need your cock inside of m- but i cut her off by pushing my cock inside of her pussy and i put my hands on her wirsts and i started fucking her hard and fast and i put my face on her breasts and i lick her breasts and closes my eyes and i heard Sabine moaning crazy. Ahhhh Sabine am go-gotta cum ahhhhhh and i cum hard inside of her and i saw her smiling happy and i smile at her. Ezzy i want to ride you please i want to have more sex all day please she said in lustful horny way. I lay down next to her and she climbs top of me and she grabs my dick and puts in inside of her and starts riding me. Ohhhhh fuck your cock is so good and ahhhhh big hard mmmmmmm fuck ahhhhh i can do this all day baby ahhhhh she said while riding me and moaning loud. I smile at her and i grab her breasts and i started thrusting up and i moan loud. Ohhh fuck Sabine ahhh you are so fucken tight ahhhh fuck i said moaning. I feel so good when your cock is in me baby ahhhhh fuck mmmmm am your slut baby am yours forever ahhhhh ohhhhhhh fuck me baby hard fast please ahhhh she said. I smile and i did what she say to me to do to her and am happy we are going to have sex all day long together.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and am sorry for not making alot of Chapter how i use to and am gotta try to make Chapters for you guys and i hope you guys are having a nice day today

Sabinexoxo out !!!!