I need your help Ezzy

Sabine's Pov

I was in my room and i was trying to draw lothcats but i didnt know how to draw them and i needed to find out how to draw lothcats and am gotta find out how to draw lothcats perfect.

2 hours later

Ahhhh WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO DRAW LOTHCATS !? I grab the paper that i draw on it already and fail on drawing lothcats and i tear off the papers and throw them into the trash can and i got up and i walk out of my room and started walking around in the hallway and i walk to the common room and went inside and i saw Ezra drawing a lothcat and i didnt know that he can draw and now this makes my heart feel warm about him drawing like me and i walk over to him and i wave at him and looks at him. I walk over to him and sit down next to him and looks at the paper he is drawing on. Ezzy i need your help with something i said and i put my hand top of his hand and i rub it gently and softly and i look at Ezra. I saw him blushing bright red at me and shaking scared and nervous too. W-what you need help with S-sabine ? he said and blushing bright red at me. Can you teach me how to draw lothcats please Ezzy i said and i put one of my hands on his cheek and i rub it gently and softly. S-sure Sabine he said nervously and blushing bright red. I smile at him and i grab his pencil and i felt Ezra's hand top of mine and he started teaching me how to draw lothcats and when he was teaching me and drawing it for me with my hand with his hand top of mine hand, i smile at him and he smile back at me. I felt his hand gets off top of my hand and i look at the drawing of lothcats and i smile at it happy and i got up and Ezra got up too and i hug him tightly and i close my eyes and i kiss his left cheek while hugging him and i felt Ezra's arms around me but not that tightly and i think i know why because am hugging him tightly and i kiss his left cheek that why lol. Thank you so much Ezzy i said and i gentlg grab his hand and i toke him to my room and i gently push him on my bed and i lock the door and i walk towards Ezra and i lay top of him and i started to remove his orange Jacket and i started kissing and bitting his neck giving him lovebits.

 Thank you so much Ezzy i said and i gentlg grab his hand and i toke him to my room and i gently push him on my bed and i lock the door and i walk towards Ezra and i lay top of him and i started to remove his orange Jacket and i started kissing an...

I heard Ezra moan and groan, i love him moan and i keep on lovebitting his neck until i felt tried or something but that not gotta happened am gotta keep on doing it until the next day, he is my Ezzy my Ezra Bridger forever.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this idea came from Cassandranj and thank you for your idea my friend and have a amazing day everyone !!!!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!