Visit Part 5

Sabine's Pov

I was in my room with Ezra and we were having are little love dinner date and i was looking at Ezra's blue eyes and he was looking at my brown eyes too. He love looking at my brown eyes so much and i love looking at his handsome and loving blue eyes. I saw a picture of me and Ezra and it was the picture with the heart me and Ezra when he was hugging me tightly and smiling happy.

 I saw a picture of me and Ezra and it was the picture with the heart me and Ezra when he was hugging me tightly and smiling happy

I love that picture so much and am happy that Sabby put it next to the flowers between me and Ezra. I saw Ezra looking at the picture and he smile at it and looks at me and smile lovely happy. I climb on the table gently and carefully so that i dont knock out the flowers and the picture of me and Ezra. I crawl towards Ezra on the table and i press my lips gently on lips and i felt Ezra kiss me back on the lips lovely. I saw Ezra smile at me lovely and he puts his hands on my butt and he rubs it gently and turns me around he and i face away from Ezra and my butt was facing Ezra's face and i felt Ezra kissing it alot and he put his hands on my waist and brought my butt closer to his face. I felt Ezra taking off my pants and shirt. I heard Ezra climb on the table with me and Ezra takes off his shirt, undershirt and his pants but not his underwear yet.

20 mins later

Sabby's Pov

I was coming to my sister's room with cook juicely steaks and when i was walking in the hallway i heard loud moans and it sound like Sabine my sister and her boyfriend Ezra. I open my sister's room door and i saw her and Ezra . Sabine was top of Ezra and they were having sex and he was enjoy him self and he had Sabine's breasts on his face and my sister had his dick inside of her

I look at them and they contiuce to have sex and i walk inside the room and i close the door and locks it. I walk to them and i saw them enjoying them self and my sister puts her hands on my cheeks and kisses me gently on the lips and rubs my cheek. I love you Sabby Wren so much she said and smile at me. I love you more Sabine Wren my sister i said and smile back at her. I sit down on the floor and looks at the food i made for them but they didnt care, all they care about is having sex and being together so much and am just left out sad and nothing to do.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and the next Chapter will be out soon and have a amazing day today :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!