Gift part 3

Sabine's Pov

I started waking up and i felt  something heavy touching my feets.

I got up and look over that was touching my feet, it was a box i turn the box over it was a ps4 box and it has a note on it was from Ezra. He got me a ps4 but why did he, did he hear me yestarday when i was getting mad about when i dont have money to get one ? What time is it, looks over on my alarm clock it 6:00 am its early i wonder if anyone is wake, i started to walk out of my room and head to the common room and see a note on the table, i pick up the note and it says, Dear Sabine and Ezra we are in a mission right now, we will be back by torrorow night from Hera.

It just me and Ezra alone in the Ghost i said in my head and smile. I walk over to Ezra and Zeb's room open the door, see a sleepy Ezra on Zeb's bed. I walk over to him and sit down on the bed with him. He looks so cute and peaceful when he is sleep, i smile at him. I started rubbing his cheeks gently so that he doesnt wake up and smile at him. I put one of my hand on his chest and started rubbing it softly and gently.

5 mins later

I gently and softly got top of him and lower myself on his chest so that i can lay on it. I feel comfortable on his chest, i gently put both of my hands on his cheeks and kiss him with full of love and passion. I love you Ezzy i said to him quietly and fell back to sleep with him on his chest.