Cleaning or not part 2

Sabine's Pov

I started to wake up and smile at my Ezzy that who sleeping in my arms. I stared at him and started kissing his lips lightly and gently trying not to wake him up. His lips are so soft and warm. I got top of him and sat down on his chest and started kissing his neck and bitting it gently and softly leaving marks on it. Slowly i saw Ezra waking up and moving around little bit and he woke up and look at me. Hey Ezzy i said to him. Hey babe, what you doing ? Making you feel good and bitting your neck giggles at him. Bitting my neck why Sabine ? Beacuse i love you Ezzy and i want to beacuse i am your girlfriend and i get to do. I understand Sabine and i love you so much baby. Me too babe and i kiss him gently and slowly enjoy the slow kiss and love making. Out of sudden someone knock on my door and said Open the door and it was Hera. Leave us alone Here i yelled at her. I brought Ezra into a kiss and i let my tongue go inside his mouth and fighting with his tongue in love. Then Hera overide my room door and came in. I quickly lay down on Ezra's chest and put the blanket on me and him.
What the hell Hera what do you want !?!? I yelled at her angry. Ezra bridger you didnt finish cleaning The Ghost's Engines !!!!! She yelled at Ezra. Am sorry okay Hera plus i didnt feel like cleaning the engines Ezra said. Ah Ezra you nvm am gotta find Zeb or Chopper to clean the Ghost's Engines Hera said in a  angry and mad voice and left my room and didnt close the door. Ezzy can you close the door please. Sure babe and i watch him use the force to close the door and lock it. Thank you my Jedi. You are welcome baby and he brings me into another kiss and i grab the back of his head deepens the kiss and we when back to making out again.

Any ideas guys please let me and sorry for not updating for the pass few days.

Sabinexoxo out