Rejected part 1

Ezra's Pov

Today i want to ask Sabine to go on a date with me. I brought her flowers and i left my room and started to walk in the hallway and knock on Sabine's door and waited for her to open it. She open it and looks at me mad. What do you want Ezra ? I was wondering if you wanna go on a date with me Sabine and looking at her eyes. No Ezra i dont want to go DATE WITH YOU NEVER IN MY LIFE !! she yelled and pin me against the wall and punches my stomach hard and throw the flowers at me. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE EZRA ! she yelled at me again and closes her room door. I look at her with tears in my eyes and startes crying quietly in pain and heartbroken. I struggle to get up but i got up and felt alot of pain in my legs and stomach. I started walking back to my room and i saw Hera comes out of the common room. Here Hera you can keep this, i hand over the flowers to Hera. Thank you Ezra, are you okay you dont look well ? Am fine Mom am just tired that all and i walk past her and walks in my room and closes the door. I sat down on the floor and i remember on all the time that Sabine rejected me so much and i started to let all the pain to go through me and i open my eyes and they were yellow and red mix in my eyes.