Rednoses but warm and loving kiss

Ezra's Pov

Me and the rest of the crew travel to a plant called Earth and we went to a place where their was alot of snow and it was called Alaska i think i don't know because we haven't been on Earth and this place as well too and it was really cold and nice. I walk out of the Ghost down the ramp and i saw everyone walking around and smiling. I saw Chopper throw two snowballs at Zeb's head and he starts laughing at him. Zeb turns around and looks at Chopper mad, CHOPPER AM GOTTA BREAK YOU PART !!!! he yelled mad and chases after him and i saw the other laugh at them and Sabine my colorful Mandalorian i love so much and i saw she was wearing purple jacket and her ears covers and warm pants. Her purple jacket match her beauitful purple and brown hair. I started walking towards her and with my orange jacket and warm pants.

Sabine's Pov

I saw Zeb chasing Chopper and i laugh at them and i felt arms around my chest and kisses on my neck. Mmm i moan and i look behind me and it was my Ezra my Jedi handsome boyfriend. Hii Ezzy i said lovely and happy. Hey Sabby whatch doing baby ? he said and hugs me tightly. Just looking at the snow Ezra i said and hugs him back tightly. Ok Sab and love you so much he said and kisses my left cheek. I love you more Ezzy my handsome Jedi and kisses him on the lips lovely and i pull away. I notice Ezra's nose was red and i giggle at him and smile. What's so funny huh ? he said confused and looks at me. Your nose is red Ezzy haha i laugh and smile at him. While your nose is red too Sab he said and smiles at me. Oh shut up come here i said and kisses him on the lips and put my hand on his neck to bring his head closer to me and deepen the kiss.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and sweet red noses Sabezra together and kissing (:

Have a amazing day everyone !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!