Family of Hope

Ezra's Pov

Am so happy today because Sabine is Pregnant again with a baby boy and we are calling him David Bridger Wren and am so happy to have a son and daugther. I was with Sabine and Mira was piggy riding me top of me and she was playing with my hair while i was holding Sabine while we were walking around the house and she had her hand on her stomach while we were walking. Ezzy am really happy that we have a family together with a beautiful daugther and baby boy that on the way, now their is peace for the whole galxay and we have the New Republic and the Empire gone forever and am really happy that am here with you my eye blue lothcat Jedi Knight she said and smile at me. I love you more my beautiful orange hair coloful Mandalorian Artist i said and smile at her happy. I love you Mommy and Daddy so much in my heart and i cant wait to meet my little baby brother Mira said happy and smile at us. We love you so much Mira in our hearts starbird me and Sabine said and smile at Mira happy. You wanna watch a movie Mira ? i said. Yes please Daddy and am picking snacks !!!! said Mira. Hahaha alright starbird and lets go i said and we walk back inside the house and watch the movie together as a family.

The Family of Hope

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter ! :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!