Giving you Kisses my Colorful Mandalorian

Ezra's Pov

Me and Sabine were laying down together in her bed and we were talking to each other and hugging each other tightly. I look at Sabine and she look at me and smile at me happy and i smile back at her. I saw Sabine comes closer to me and i got closer to her too and our faces were really close and our lips too. I kiss Sabine on the lips and i kiss her hard on the lips and i got up from the bed and i pick her up and i smile at her. I started kissing her cheeks and neck and i heard Sabine started laughing and she smile at me while i was kissing her alot. I started kissing her cheeks and neck alot more and i smile at her.

I love giving you kisses my beautiful colorful Mandalorian i said and i smile at her. I love having kisses all over my cheeks and neck from you Ezzy she said and smile at me. I love you Sabine Wren my coloful Mandalorian i said and smile at her. I love you more my handsome lothcat Ezra Bridger she said and smile back at me. I started kissing her cheeks and neck more and i carry her around the Ghost.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice everyone and torrorow am making a news Chapter about whats going on for me alrightly.

Sabinexoxo out !!!