Sleeping Together with Lothcats

Sabine's Pov

I saw eating breakfast in the common room and Hera made the breakfast and i look around and i didnt see in the room and i look at Hera. Where is Ezra Hera i said and look at her. He in the cargo room right now and he just getting some air right now, he thinking about lothal right now remember Sabine she said and smile at me. Oh yeah i remember and are we gotta stay and help rebuild his home world Hera i said and look at her happy. Yes we are Sabine and i think you should tell him that you love Sabine because happened if Ezra likes a other girl than you Sabine she said and look at me. Yes you are right Hera i need to tell him now before someone else steal my Ezra Bridger and am not gonna let that happen i said and i got up and i started walking out of the common room and goes to the cargo room and i went down the ladder and i saw Ezra sitting down on the floor and i smile at him while i was going down the ladder and i walk towards and i smile and says to him, hi Ezra whatching doing and i sit down next to him and looks at him. Am gotta be here for a while in Lothal Sabine to help rebuild the city and make peace here again he said and he look at the open field. I put my hand top of his hand and i look at him and says to him, am gotta help you rebuild your home world Ezra i want to help you just like you help me with the Dark Saber and my home world Ezra. I saw Ezra smile at me and he rub his hand from under my hand. Then out of nowhere a lothcat run inside the cargo room and it run on Ezra's laps and he lay down and the lothcat look at the open field and i saw Ezra rubbing the lothcat's head and he look down at the lothcat. I smile at him and i look at the lothcat and i notice a other lothcat looking at me and Ezra too. I smile at the lothcat and i pat my hand on laps so that the lothcat can come to my laps and lay down. I saw the lothcat running towards me and it jump on my laps and lay down. I rub the lothcats's head and i look at Ezra and i saw him asleep with the lothcat on his laps and it fell asleep too. I felt Ezra's cheeks of my head and i smile at him and i slowly started to fell asleep with the lothcat in my laps and it fell asleep too.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day everyone !!!!

Sabezra forever and always for life forever !!!!!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sabinexoxo out !!!!