You are gotta stay with me and not going anywhere no more

Sabine's Pov

I was on my way to save Ezra from him getting capture by the Empire. But when i arrive where Ezra was last seen and i was in a A-Wing and i looking around while flying around and i see a person on the ground and not moving and i land near the person and i got out of the A-Wing and i saw Ezra on the ground bleeding so much and not moving. I run to him and i pick him up and i saw his back bleeding heavly so much and it was big cuts. I saw their was a hologram next to him and i pick it up and i turn it on and their was video started playing and their was 4 Death Troopers with Ezra and i saw two of them holding Ezra and the other two was cutting his back and beating him up as well too. I watch the video and i started crying hard and i crush the hologram and throw it away. I put my hand on his bloody and badly cut back and i lift my hand up to my face and i look at my hand and their was blood on my glove.

I kiss Ezra on the lips gently and lovely

I kiss Ezra on the lips gently and lovely. I won't let you go anywhere else without me and you are not allowed to anymore missions baby i said him and kisses him on the lips again and i pick him up and carried him to the A-Wing and i sit down on the seat and put him on my laps and lifts off to space. S-S-Sabine urgh ahhhh he groaned in pain and tries to sits up. No Ezzy lay back down on my chest i said and i put him back down on my chest and i kiss his cheek. I put the location of the Yavin 4 base and went into hyperspace. I will find the people who did this to my Ezzy and make them suffer slowly and painfull. But for now my Ezzy need me.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and i hope you guys are doing well and having a amazing day today !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!