I want to start a Family with you

Ezra's Pov

Me and Sabine were in a lake and she had he bare feets on the water and i was sitting next to her and i was rubbing her legs and i kiss her neck and cheeks. Hey Sabine can we talk about something please i said and look at her. Sure Ezzy anything my Jedi i love you so much she said and smile at me. I look up at the sky and i was looking at the stars and it was night time. I saw Sabine looking at the sky at the stars and she put her hand top of mine hand and she started rubbing her hand on mine hand and she put her head on my shoulder. Sabine i wanna start a family with you and i promise i will protect you and our babies i said and look away. Ezzy i want to start a family too but we are still in war against the Empire and its dangers to have babies Ezzy she said and looks at me. I look back at her and she smile at me, Sabine i promise i will protect you and our babies i said and smile at her. Soon Ezzy alrightly and lets go back to the Ghost its starting to get more dark outside she said. I smile at her and i got up and i pick her up by her legs and her back, i kiss her on her cheek and she smile at me and laugh happy.

I started carrying her back to the Ghost and she was cuddling up on my chest and i look down at her and kiss her forehead and smile at her

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this idea came from Emperor2150 and thank you for the idea and i hope you didnt mind if i change your idea little bit :)

Have a amazing day everyone !!! :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!