Famous Singer in love

Sabine's Pov

I finish singing on the stage and i saw alot people clapping at me happy and they were throwing flowers at me. I smile at them and i wave at them happy and i started walking to my VIP room and i notice my bodyguards were coming to me and Ms.Wren we have to go to the airport now one of my bodyguards said to me. I nod and started following my bodyguards and i saw a blue hair and blue eye boy and he was looking at me and i smile at him and i stop walking and i stare at him and he stare back at me and i notice one of my bodyguard look at me and said to me, are you alright Ms.Wren ? Yes and bring that boy with the blue hair and blue eye i said and look at him. I saw my bodyguard went to the boy and he brought him to me and i smile at the boy. Hi there and what is your name and last name i said and smile at him. I saw him blushing bright red and pink mix in and i giggle at him. A-am E-Ezra Bridg-Bridger he said while blushing bright red. Then i notice alot of crowds were coming to me and i grab Ezra's hand and i started running to the limo with him and one of my bodyguard help me to the limo and i saw two of my bodyguard were stopping the crowds. I lay my head on his shoulder and i saw the window gets broken by a girl and she was screaming my name and i hug Ezra tightly and i felt the limo started driving.

1 hour later

I was in my bedroom and Ezra was asleep and i was rubbing his cheeks while he was sleeping. I heard someone knock on my door and i said, who is it ? Its me m'am and i have your steaks and milk she said. You can come in Rose i said and i saw her come in the room with the steaks and milk she put it on the little table and she smile me and Ezra, is he your boyfriend or something ? Ms.Wren Rose said. I love him Rose so much and i want him to be my boyfriend tonight i want him so badly i said and smile at Rose. Alright Sabine and if you need anything let me know alright Rose said. I smile at her and i got up from the bed and i walk over to Rose and kiss her cheek and smile at her. Rose smile at me and she left the room and i look over to Ezra and i saw him waking up and he look at me and said to me, what happened to me Sabine and where am i ? You are in my home and one of  my bodyguard use a shot on you and put you too sleep i said and i brought my face closer to his face and he was looking at me. I put my hand top of his hand and i stare at his beautiful and handsome blue eyes. Ezzy i love you so much and i want you to be my boyfriend forever i said and i put my hands on his cheeks and i kiss him hard on the lips and i close my eyes while kissing him and i saw his eyes go widen and he slowly close his eyes and kiss me back hard. I pull out of out of the kiss and i press my forehead against his forehead and i smile at him and he smile back at me.

I love you Ezra Bridger i said and smile at him while pressing my forehead against his forehead. I love you more Sabine Wren he said while pressing his forehead against my forehead.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this idea came from mangle234 and thank you for the idea and i hope you didnt mind if i change little bit of your idea  :)

Have a nice day everyone !!!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!