Making your day

Sabine's Pov

Today it is Ezra's birthday and yes it's Empire Day as well too and i know much he hates having his birthday on that day. I feel bad for Ezra so much, he lose his parents, his home, he lived on the streets for his whole life and he suffers from his nightmares of his past. I want to make his day and finally tell him i have feelings for him and love him so much in my heart. I finally snap out of my throughs and i look around in the middle of my room and i started walking out of my room and i saw Zeb chasing after Chopper again like everytime they do in the Ghost and sometimes Ezra chases Chopper with Zeb too but alot. I start walking around in the Ghost to look for Ezra and i didn't find him anywhere in the Ghost and i start searching outside and when i was in the cargo room, i saw the ramp open. Maybe Ezra is outside i said to myself and walk outside and stop to look around in the area from Ezra and i spotted Ezra sitting down on a rock and looking at the big open field of Lothal. I start walking towards him and i place my hand on his back and his hair too and i saw he had his hand on his chin and still looking at the field.

Ezra you okay ? i said worried and rubs his back and hair gently and looks at the field

Ezra you okay ? i said worried and rubs his back and hair gently and looks at the field. Am fine Sabine, just leave me alone okay he said mad and sad. I felt my heart broke little bit what he said but i didn't let it hurt me that much. I grab him by cheeks and i close my eyes and move my face fast to his face and i kiss him on the lips lovely and sweet. I felt Ezra kiss me back and he stand up and i felt he grab my legs and place his hand on the back of my head and he carrys me inside the Ghost and i pull out of the kiss and i look at him lovely and in love with him. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold on to him. You are so strong Ezzy baby i said and i smile at him and starts kissing his neck. I felt Ezra lift me up the ladder with the force and i smile at him and lay on the floor and waits for him. I saw Ezra gets up from the ladder and i get up and grabs his hand and takes him to my room. I throw him into my bed and i overide the door so no one will come in the room. I look at Ezra laying down on my bed and while looking at me. I bring Ezra to his feet and i take off my armor plates and i place my hand on his chest where his heart is. I smile at him and he smile back at me and i felt his hands on my hand where is placed on his chest on his heart.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this is for SpartanLeader and happy birthday again and enjoy your birthday gift from me !!! :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!