Morning Laugh

Sabine's Pov

I woke and i look around for my Ezra in bed and room but he wasnt here in the room with me and i yawn and i started to get up from the bed and i walk out of my room and i started walking to the common room and the door open and i saw Hera making coffee and i saw Ezra drinking coffee and i walk over to Hera and i hug her tightly from behind and said to her, good morning Hera how did you sleep last night hm ? I slept good Sabine and how did you sleep and good morning to you she said and smile while severing me coffee in a mug. I saw Hera give it to me and she smile at me and i smile back at her. Thank you Mom i said and kiss her cheek and smile at her and walk to the table and sit down next to Ezra and i saw Hera smile at me. How did you sleep last night Sabine he said and smile at me. I slept good and how about you Ezzy did you sleep good hm ? i said and smile at him. I slept good Sabine and i felt so warm with you my Artist he said and smile at me. I heard someone yelling and i saw Zeb enter the room and was getting shock by Chopper and he fell top of Chopper and me, Ezra, and Hera we started laughing at Zeb and Chopper hard.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day everyone !!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!