Battlefield 1 / Gaming Love

Sabine's Pov

Today i wanted to ask Ezra if he wants to play with me in my ps4 console but i cant find him anywhere in the Ghost and i started looking for him outside and i found him outside meditating on the ground with his eyes closed. I walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder and he open his eyes and look into my eyes. Whats up Sabine you need something or help with something ? he said. I wanted to ask you if you want to play with me in my ps4 and shows him one of my ps4 remote in my hand and looks at him. Sees him smiling at me and stands up from the ground and starts walking back to the Ghost with me. When we started walking back inside he Ghost i felt eyes on my ass and i pretend that i didnt notice him looking at it. When we got back to my room, i started turning on my TV and my ps4. I close the door and lock it it, i look at him and says to him, you can sit anywhere in my room alright Ezra make yourself comfortable, he nods and he sits down on the floor and i sat down on a chair. Which game do you want to play Sabine said Ezra. Hm how about we take turns playing battlefield 1, when i finish a match of conquest you play alright i said. Alright Sabine you can go first Mandalorian said Ezra. Thank you Jedi padwan Ezra and i smile at him happy and starts signing in my ps4 account and starts up battlefield 1 and gets in a match of Conquest.

15 mins later

Come on Sabine destory that Heavy Tank !!! said Ezra. Shut up Ezra am trying too but you are annoyong me when am trying too. * Heavy Tank kills Sabine again and she get really mad *. I hate that GUY USING THE FUCKING HEAVY TANK AND HE KILLED ME AGAIN WHAT AHHHH !!!! i yelled. Woah clam down Sabine its just a game and that guy is just a camper said Ezra. Starts calming down and looks at Ezra. Sabine try it again but focus when he tried to shoot at you okay Sab said Ezra. Okay Ezzy * starts searching for the Heavy Tank and finds him * there you are haha my turn you prick camper i said. Woah Sabine language said Ezra. Sorry Ezra i said. * Drops At Mines behind the Heavy Tank 2 feet from it and starts shooting at the Heavy Tank with my gun getting his attention *. Come here you stupid Heavy Tank i said. * Sees the Heavy Tank and it start running away from it, sees it chasing after me and tries to shooting at me but its misses me *. That it come and get me you stupid Heavy Tank and sees a light Tank helping the Heavy Tank kill me. * Turns around and sees the Heavy Tank and Light Tank explode together by my At mines and sees there bodys come out of their tanks*. Hahaha Stupid Heavy tank prick. Good job Sabine said Ezra. I drop my controller gently on the floor and i jump on Ezra. Uh Sabine what are you doing, blushinh bright red looking at me. Thank you Ezzy i said and kisses him on the lips and puts my tongue inside his mouth. I pull out of the kiss and looks at him, sees hin blushing bright red and pink mixed together. I giggle at him and kisses his cheeks. I love you Ezzy i said. I love you more Sabine wren he said. You didnt think i notice you looking at my ass Ezzy i said. Me un uh no never Sab he said. Are you sure Ezzy and why are blushing bright red and pink hm ? i said. F-fine i was looking at your ass because i love you so much and i love looking at it so much Sabine and he looks away from my eyes and face down on the floor. I grab his cheeks and turn his face to look at me, you want to rub it or put your hand on it Ezzy because i dont mind your my Jedi boyfriend and am your Mandalorian girlfriend Ezzy i said and sees him smiling at me and feels his hand on my ass and he was rubbing and touching my ass. I smile at him and kiss him on the lips again and i force him lay down on his back and i grab a blanker and cover us. Maybe i will let you rub my bare ass naked Ezzy baby i said and he said um okay my artist. But one day Ezzy okay i promise you and we went back to playing battlefield 1 until 4 am at the night. Wanna sleep over in my room Ezzy? i said. Are you sure Sabine i dont want to annoy you with your personal space in your he said. I dont mind baby plus your my boyfriend and i am your girlfriend i said and he smile at me and he said alright Sabine. I saw Ezra got on the bed with me and i hug him tightly and he hug me back tightly too and i kiss his cheeks and i felt him kissing my cheeks and forehead. We look into each other eyes and smiled, we put the blanket over us and we started making out.

Hope you guys enjoy this gaming love chapter and have a amazing day my friends.

( The Picture when they were in bed together.)

Sabezra forever and love is strong together !!!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!