Thank you Ezzy

Ezra's Pov

Today was a weird day because Sabine been acting little different the regular way she is well serious and shows no feelings. But today she change sometimes when she around me she happy and lays her head on my shoulder when i fell asleep or sometimes she will follow me anywhere i go. I walking around in the hallway and i saw Hera talking to Sabine and she looks over to me and smiles and walks away to her room. Hera walks towards me and hugs me tightly. Are you okay i heard you got shot on your back on your last mission and carried Sabine when she got knockout ? she said worried and lets me go. Yeah am f-fine just little weak and tried but am fine trust me ok i said and looks at her. Ezra is it true that you scream out that you will never leave your dream colorful artist behind and you carried ever tho you got shot on the back ? she said and smile at me. I blush bright red and i say to her, y-yes Hera is true but i know Sabine doesn't love me back and have no feelings for me. Ezra Sabine loves and she happy that you carry her when she got knockout and when you got shot in the back, you manage to keep on carrying her to safely Ezra she said. No Hera she doesn't because i know she pranking me and gotta tell the others i said little mad and i started to walk away from her. I walk towards the common room and i saw Sabine looking at me shocked. What do you want ? i said mad and looks at her and i walk past her. E-Ezra ? she said and called me out. I turn around and she walk towards me and she hugs me tightly and kisses my left cheek and rubs her right cheek againt my left cheek. I was shocked that Sabine hugs me, rubs her right cheek against my left cheek and SHE KISS MY CHEEK !!! Don't freak out Ezra don't not faint Ezra do not i said to myself in my head.

I saw Sabine pull away from my cheek and we made eye contact with each other. I look at her beautiful brown eyes i love and dream so much. Her beauitful blue and green. The loving face i love so much and her angel smile. Ez hey Ezra you there hello Ezra to Lothal ? she said and wave her hand front of me. I shake my head out of my daydreams of her and i look at her. Um uh yes am here wh-what's u-up S-S-Sabine i said embrassment and blushing bright red. She smile at me and blushes light pink and says to me, you are so cute when you get embrass Ezra. Thank you for saving me my strong Jedi she said and kisses my cheeks and she grabs my hands and she takes me to her room.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter do guys want to see a aftermath of this Chapter of them being a couple days after this happen (:

Have a nice day everyone and Sabezra forever always for life !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!