Just like the old times

Ezra's Pov

I was walking around in Lothal with Sabine and i was about to take her on a dinner date but her someone that said, kill that Jedi and Mandalorian and it sound like Stormtroopers and i turn around to look at the Stormtroopers and they had their blasters pointed at me and Sabine. I grab my lightsaber and i turn it on and i saw Sabine rise her blasters up and she push her back against my back and i push my back against her back. Just like the old times babe i said and smile at her.  Just like the old times Ezzy baby she said and smile at me and i smile back at her.

Sabine started blasting at the Stormtroopers and she says to them, how your broken Empire now Bucketheads huh !!!?? I started blocking the shots from the Stormtroopers and it hits them back

Sabine started blasting at the Stormtroopers and she says to them, how your broken Empire now Bucketheads huh !!!?? I started blocking the shots from the Stormtroopers and it hits them back. I saw Sabine smiling and making fun of the Stormtroopers by dodging their blaster fires and she was laughing at them and she started firing at them again and she killed them all. I saw Sabine walk to me and she hugs me tightly and kisses my cheeks and she smiles at me. I grab her hand and i put my hand on her legs and back. Lets go to our dinner date babe and i smile at her and she smile at me back.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and a nice day everyone !!!! :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!