Chapter 95

*Alex's POV*

Later on we were able to leave. I left earlier to get the baby's car seat we bought.

"So what are you guys doing? You guys going home?" Her mom ask

"Yeah I'm tired. I just want to rest." Maria says putting her shoes on. She comes over to hug me. I wrap a arm around her rubbing her arm. I finish getting our stuff together so we can leave.

"Hey babe." I ask. She turns around from looking at her phone.

"Yeah?" She ask

"When we get home, I wanna talk to you." I tell her.

"Alright." She says a bit confused. The nurse gives us Peter telling us how to take care of him.

"Alright you guys should be good. Just sign out in the lobby." She tells us.

"Thank you." Maria thanks her. She turns to take the car seat when I stop her.

"No no no, you relax. I'll carry the baby out." I tell her.

"You sure? I can do it-" I cut her off.

"Baby I got it. I just want you to rest. Were gonna go home, I'll take care of him while you take a nap or something." We walk to the elevator waiting for it to open. When it does we step inside. As were going down, she just looks at the baby.

"He looks just like you." She whispers. I study him taking his features in.

"He has your nose. For his eyes, well we both have brown eyes so we can't really say who's eyes he has." I tell her making her laugh a little.

"He has your face though. Look it's the same. I'm telling you, it's a mini Alex Constancio."

"Well it just shows that I'm the father of him." I tell her. We get to the first floor signing out. We walk to the truck as I place the car seat in the back.

"Can you make sure he's in the right way?" I ask Maria.

"Yeah he's fine." She says. I help her get into the car, then I do. As were leaving I call Robert to let him know we're coming home.

"Hey what's up AC?" He answers

"Were on our way home now. We should be there in like 20, maybe 25 minutes." I tell him.

"Alright were all here." He says

"Okay, I'll see you guys soon." I say before hanging up. I glance over to see Maria sleeping already. We finally get home after hitting traffic.

"Is he awake?" Zach ask. I look down to see his eyes wide open.

"Yeah, his eyes are wide open." I say laughing. They look to see and they start laughing also.

"You guys want to watch him while I get the crib ready?" I ask them

"Sure we can teach him who's better at GTA." Robert says.

"Yeah you guys do that. I'll be in Maria and i's room if you need me." I say heading toward where I saw her walk. I knock hearing a faint "come in."

"You alright?" I ask sitting next to her on the bed.

"I'm just kind of tired. I have a headache."

"Do you want anything? Anything I can get you?" I ask.

"Cuddle? Please?" She begs.

"Let me get this crib ready then we can. Sound good?"

"Be fast, I'm getting cold." She says.