Chapter 20

*Maria's POV*

The next morning I woke up and it was 10:00 am. I look at my floor and I see Emily sleeping. Yeah she slept in my room last night. She was to tired to go to her own room so I let her sleep in my room. School starts tomorrow. I'm really not excited. But I'm going to have Austin, Alex, and Emily. Speaking of Austin I haven't really talked to him a lot. I don't really see him. We don't hang out a lot. I'm mostly with Alex and he's with Emily. He seems nice. Maybe ill text him later. I look at my phone and I had nothing. I guess Alex isn't up yet. I get up and try my best not to step on Emily. I change into yoga shorts and a sports bra and decided to go for a run. I ran around the back and I come home and Emily is still sleeping. I showered and when I'm done showering and getting dressed Emily is up.

"Finally your up!" I say

"Sorry I like to sleep." She says laughing

"Come on let's go to tropical smoothie I really want a smoothie." I say while getting my wallet. We put our shoes on and get in our parents car and drive to tropical smoothie. We order our drinks, get them and go home.

"So you wanna hang out today, just u and me?" Emily ask me

"Yeah what do you wanna do?" I ask

"Let's go get a mani-pedi." Emily says

"Okay get dressed and we will go." I say while Emily walks into her room and gets dressed. We put our flip flops on say bye to our mom and leave. Our dad went on a business trip for like 2 or 3 weeks so its just us and our mom. We get to the salon and we both get a French manicure and pedicure. After there done drying we pay and we leave.

"What should we do next?" I say

"It's 1:30 wanna go get subway?" Emily ask

"Yeah let's go." I say as I drive to subway. I pull into a parking space and check my phone. I still have nothing from Alex. Hm? Is he still sleeping? Maybe after me and Emily are done eating I will go by his house and surprise him.

"Hey Emily after we're done can we stop by Alex's house to see if he's awake. I bet Austin would be to there. I haven't heard from Alex all day." I tell her

"Yeah let's go. I haven't heard from Austin either." She says as we walk in Subway. We order our food, we eat and then we get something for the guys. We get their food and then I drive to Alex's house. I pull up in front of their house and me and Emily go to the front door and ring the doorbell. A kid who looks 14 or 15 answers the door.

"Who are you two cuties?" He says while winking at us

"To old for you that's who we are." I say telling him.

"Let me guess your Alex's new girlfriend?" He says pointing to me.

"Yup, I'm Maria and that's Emily, Austin's girlfriend." I tell him

"We'll hey I'm Andrew. Alex and Austin are still sleeping up in Alex's room. They went to bed late. But I'll bring you to Alex's room. Follow me." He says while letting us in and closing the door behind us. We follow him upstairs and he brings us to a door.

"This is his room, see ya around" he says while walking into another room which I'm guessing is his room. He closes the door and me and Emily walk into Alex's room. He has posters on his wall and him and Austin are passed out.

"You get Austin I get Alex" I say to Emily. She nods and walks by Austin and sits next to him while I go sit next to Alex on his bed.

"Alexx. Wake up." I say and he moans and rolls over.

"Alex I have subway." I say and he opens his eyes.

"Where's my subway?!" He says sitting up looking around the room.

"Well hello to you to Alex" I say while getting up.

"Not so fast he says and grabs me and pulls me down next to him.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Give me a kiss." He says and I put my lips on his. I pull away after a minute and I give him his sandwich and he starts eating it.

*Emily's POV*

"Hey Austin wake up." I say while moving his shoulder. Nothing.

"Austin wake up sleepyhead." Again nothing. So I put my lips on his and he starts kissing back. That's when I pull away.

"Not fair." He says while doing a pouty face.

"Does this make up for it?" I say while giving him subway.

"Yeah kinda, but I still want another kiss." He says.

"Eat and you get one after." I tell him. The boys finish eating and I'm sitting on Austin's lap while Maria sits on Alex's lap.

"Maria thinks I sleep late, look at you guys!" I say while we laugh. We hang out with them for a little while longer then we leave so we can get our stuff ready for school tomorrow.

"Me and Alex will be at your house at 7:30! Make sure you guys are ready!" Austin tells us as we're walking out.

"Alright!" Me and Maria say then we walk out and get in our car and go home.