Chapter 58

*Austin's POV*

After the concert, we were all really tired. We all went straight to bed. Me and Emily were laying in bed and just talking. I wanted to ask her if we could ever get married and have kids. I was thinking about it and I decided to ask her.

"Hey babe." I say

"Yeah what's up?" She says.

"This is going to sound weird but do you see us together in the future? You know, married with kids?" I ask her. She takes a second and thinks.

"Yeah I guess. I mean I hope so. I rather be with you then with anyone else in the world. You're the guy I love with all my heart." She says and I blush a little.

"Is Austin blushing!?" She asks smiling. I blush harder and hide my face into the crook of neck. I hate it when I blush. She pulls her head away and she looks at me. I turn my face into the pillow.

"You always see me blush, I deserve to see my boyfriend blush at least once!" She says. I think and shes right, I take my face out of the pillow and I look at her. We both smile and I lean in to kiss her. Our lips connect and we start kissing. After a few minutes my tongues slides across her bottom lip. She opens her mouth and I slip my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues were fighting for domanice. We pull away after 10 minutes and I smirk at her. She smiles and kisses me again.

"I love you baby girl. Forever and always." I say

"I love you more, always and forever." She says. She leans into me and we fall asleep.

*Alex's POV*

The next morning I woke up at 11 am. I look next to me and Maria wasnt there. Then I heard water running in the bathroom so I figured she was taking a shower. I get out of bed and took out what I was going to wear today. Maria came out in jeans and a pajama shirt. Her hair was all wet still.

"Good morning." I say kissing her cheek and she smiles.

"Morning." She says. I walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I get out and get changed in my clothes. I walk back into the room and Maria was sitting on the bed on her phone with her hair straightened and a different shirt and Uggs.

"What are we doing today?" She ask as I walk over to her blow dryer and blow dry my hair quick. Once I blow dry I style it and fix it.

"I have no idea. What do you wanna do? I don't think Austin has a show." I say once I'm done.

"Let's go ask them." She said and we walk next door to their room. We knock on the door and Austin answers. He opens the door and let's us in. We walk in and we sit on the couch and they sit on the bed.

"What's the plan for today?" Emily asked.

"I don't have a show, so what if we explore New York? We're in the city now. We can drive out to Long Island and hang out in some city's there or we can hang in the city." Austin says.

"Let's go to Long Island." Maria says, I nod agreeing with her.

"Okay let's rent a car and go!" Austin says and we walk out of the hotel room to his moms room and we tell her our plan. She tells us to be home by 12. We leave and rent a suburban, then were off to Long Island.

*Maria's POV*

We were off to Long Island. It was a 40 minute drive. We just listened to music and talked for the whole ride. We saw a sign for Adventurland, a fun amusement park me and Emily wanted to go to. It was the next exit so we took that exit and we pulled in the parking lot. We pull into a parking spot and we went on the line. We bought braclets and we entered the park. We decided we would start from the back to the front. We went to the back and there were swings. We went on and went really high up. We continued to go on rides and then we were hungry. We got lunch and after lunch we decided to leave. It was 5:48 and we stil had to drive home and there would be traffic. We walk to the car and I put the bear Alex got for me next to me. I leaned the bear on Alex and then I leaned on the bear. Austin called his mom and told her were on our way back to the hotel now. Within 10 minutes I was out just like Emily and Alex.

*Emily's POV*

We went out to Long Island and went to Adventureland. It was a lot of fun. Austin won me a big stuffed Alligator. You're probably thinking an alligator? Yes a alligator, its an inside joke between us. We all got back into the car and we all fell asleep except Austin. I was almost asleep and I felt Austin rubbing my back. He knows I like that a lot. I fell asleep and then I'm waken up by a short stop. I guess Maria and Alex woke up to cause Alex asked what happened.

"There's a car accident and if I didnt stop short, there would be more cars in that accident." Austin says

"How far away are we from the hotel?" I ask him

"20 minutes but by the look of this car accident, more like an hour or so." He says and I try to look to see what he's talking about. Theres a few cars and there blocking the whole road. A car or two in front of the cars are hit in the back so they stopped too. Wow it's pretty big.

"Austin tell your mom that we might be home later now because of this accident." I say. He nods and calls his mom and puts it on speaker so he won't get in trouble.

"Austin what's wrong?" She says as she answers the phone.

"We'll we were 20 minutes away from home, but now were like an hour away." He says

"What happened?" She ask

"There was a big car accident and nobody can drive. The cars are blocking the whole road and there are still no police cars or ambulance or anything." Austin explains to his mom.

"Alright. Be safe please and I guess I will see you guys when you get home." Mama Mahone says

"Alright bye Mama!" Alex yells

"Bye Alex!" She says and Austin hangs up the phone. We sit in the car for 10 minutes and still nothing happens.

"Let's call 911" Maria says and we all nod. She calls and reports the accident and 10 minutes later we hear the sirens. It took them a while to get through all the cars and up to the accident. We sit there for another half hour and the ambulance and police cars drive away. A couple of tow trucks finally come and take all the cars away. We sat in the car for an hour and 10 minutes so far. We're finally able to go so we start driving.

"We'll that was scary." I say. We turn up the radio and we listen to music the whole drive home. We pull up to the hotel 30 minutes later. We walk in and we walk to Mamas room to tell her were back.

"I got you guys subway." She says and hands us our sandwich. We go back to our rooms and eat and then me and Austin change and then we lay down in the bed and talk for an hour about the tour and everything.