Chapter 100

Quick note; this is the last chapter of the book. I will be writing 2 small epilogue after this. I just want to thank you guys for all the support and amazing comments I gotten on this book. Not only that, but thank you for sticking with me through such slow updates. I'm planning on making a new story very soon, I might start it in October and I'll try to update to every week. School just gets in the way. That's it, I just want to say thank you again. If you ever need anything, never be afriad to message me! I reply to everything!

____________________________________________________________

*Alex's POV*

"She should be here in 5 minutes." I hear someone tell someone else. Today's the day and right now me and my groomsmen and everyone else was in the church waiting for my soon to be wife to come.

"Shes here!" Someone yells. Music starts, one by one the groomsmen walks down with a bridesmaid. When they all walked down, everyone stood up. I was standing sideways looking down wanting to see her when she gets to me. I hear people gushing over how beautiful she looks and that made me smile I look up to see her father and mother kissing her cheeks and her kissing theirs as she walks towards me.

"We are gathered here today to bring Mr. Alex Constancio and Ms. Maria Loccisano together as one." The priest starts his long speech, I kind of went into my own daydream. It went by quicker than I expected. We said our own vows that we have written for each other, made our promises and said our "I do's"

"YEAH AC!" Austin hoots when I pull away from kissing Maria. I throw my hand in the air doing a fist pump making her laugh along with everyone else. We all leave the church slowly. Everyone was crowding around. 15 minutes later after pictures being taken we left to the reception. It was pretty big. Tables surrounding the dance floor, a DJ was set up. It looked perfect.

"You guys are due to start in 3 minutes." Someone tells everyone who was in the wedding party.

"Alex?" Maria ask me

"Yes hun?" I turn to look at her

"What day are we leaving again for the honeymoon?" She ask. For our honeymoon, we decided to go to Italy.

"We leave Tuesday and we leave to come back home the Wednesday after, so we would probably be home Thursday." I tell her. We hear the music stop and the DJ starts talking. Next thing I know were in there partying with people we went to school with, or met in Miami. Me, Austin, Robert, Zach, Cameron, and John were all in a group talking about something while Maria and Emily were with girls they knew. She looked up from her drink looking at me. I gave her a smile and wink and she blushes looking back down.

"Alex you hear that?" John breaks me away from my daydream.

"No sorry man, what did you say?" I ask taking a sip from my drink.

"Boys not even married for 3 hours and he's already whipped." Zach jokes.

"He's always been whipped though. Ever since we met them, he's been whipped for her." Robert puts in.

"He's in love how cute." Cameron joins.

"At least I can get someone." I defend. We all laugh just remembering the old times.

"No but props to you, Austin, and Cameron who can keep the same girl for this long. I'm surprised you haven't gotten bored of them." Robert says.

"Honestly though. How do you do it?" John ask

"When you really love a person, you never get bored of them. It's just how real love goes." Austin shrugs. Andrew and Adam come and join our conversation.

"So who's getting married next?" I ask looking around the group of my best friends.

"Probably Cameron." Robert coughs.

"Yeah maybe when I purpose!" He exclaims.

"Bro moms looking for you." Andrew tells me. I nod walking off to find her. I see her a few front in front of me and I walk behind her and hug her from behind.

"Hi mom." I whisper in her ear. She gets up from her seat hugging me.

"I'm so happy for you." She squeezes me tight.

"You're gonna kill me." I laugh. She let's go and we just talk. I really missed my mom the past couple years. Me living here in Miami, I didn't get to see her, my dad, Andrew, or Adam a lot.

"Thanks for coming out here with everyone. It really means a lot." I thank her. Then it's time for the traditional speeches and cake. I took some of it and mushed it on Maria's face. She hated me for that. It was over sooner than I thought, but it really was a great night. I never told Maria about the rings going missing and I probably never will. The day couldn't of gone more perfect. We're together forever officially with a amazing son, and soon more will join. We posted all of our pictures on Instagram, Twitter, everywhere.

@AlexConstancio: Honestly best day of my life

As Peter runs over to me, I pick him up hugging him so tight. I look around to see it mostly empty. Maria talking to her parents and Emily and I realize how lucky I am and how great life will be. This is only the beginning....

____________________________________________________________

And that my friends is the end of "From An Orphange to Meeting Him" Epilogues should be up in a few days. Hope you guys enjoyed.