Chapter 17

*Maria's POV*

What a perfect night that was. I'm now dating Alex and I am really happy. He makes me happy. What he did was amazing. I never knew a guy could be that sweet to a girl and do all of that for her. He's perfect I swear. Well at least tomorrow it won't even be hanging out, it's more like a double date now. Emily and Austin and me and Alex. I can't wait for tomorrow, I get to hang with Alex for basically the whole day. It's 11:30 now and I should get to bed soon cause I need to wake up early to get ready. Emily was already sleeping when I got home, I was surprised cause she's usually up still. My parents were sleeping already also. I walk upstairs and change into pajamas and climb into bed and grab my phone. I had a text message from Alex. Oh that boy <3

Alex<3: Goodnight beautiful, had an amazing time tonight see you tomorrow :*

Me: Goodnight handsome, thank you again for tonight, it was beautiful and I can't wait :*

I put my phone back down and close my eyes to get some sleep. The next morning I wake up and it's 9:00 am. I get up out of bed and check my phone. Nope nothing. Guess Alex isn't up yet. I walk downstairs and my mom is in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Goodmorning mom" I say as I kiss her check and sit down at the table

"Goodmorning Maria" my mom says as she puts a plate of chocolate chip pancakes in front of me.

"So how was you date last night?" My mom asks

"It was amazing mom. Alex is amazing. He's a sweetheart. He asked me out also" I tell her

"Well that's amazing. Once you tell your dad, he's going to want to meet him. You remember what your dad said about boys right?" My mom ask

"Yeah mom I do." I say as I sigh. My dad is really strict when it comes to boys. He never met Alex yet, but I know when he does my dad will approve. He's just being a normal dad, looking out for his daughter. Although I'm not his real daughter, he treats me like one. It gets annoying sometimes but I know he just wants to protect me. I finish my pancakes say thanks to my mom then go upstairs and shower to get ready. I finish getting ready at 12:30 and my phone beeps letting me know I have a text message. I look at my phone and its from Alex of course. Yay!

Alex<3: Hey sorry I didn't text you this morning, I overslept and I didn't have enough time to text u. I needed to get ready so I can look good for you.

Me: It's fine and you look good in anything. Don't be getting fancy for me. I'll like u in anything.

Alex<3: Just like you always look beautiful. I will take u in anything also. Even if its a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

Me:You are adorable <3

Alex<3: Just like you <3

Me: aww <33

Alex<3: me and Austin will be there in 10 minutes. I can't wait to see ur beautiful face

Me: I can't wait to see you, I'm counting down the minutes now.

Alex didn't respond so I go to Emily's room to make sure she's ready.

*Emily's POV*

So I was spying on Maria and Alex last night. I made it look like I was sleeping but I was spying on them the whole time. Alex for sure asked her out. I mean they were kissing on the doorstep. Aw there so cute together. I was texting Austin the whole time while they were on there date. I woke up at 10:00 and I ate breakfast real quick then went back upstairs to shower and get ready. I finished at 12:45 and I heard a knocking on my door while I was tying my shoe.

"Come in!" I yell and then Maria walks in

"You ready? The guys will be here in 5" she says

"Yeah I'm ready" I say as I finish tying my other shoe and then the doorbell rings. We walk downstairs say bye to our parents and we open the door and see Austin and Alex standing on the doorstep.

"Hey" I say as I walk outside and Maria closes the door behind us.

"Hey there my beautiful girlfriend" Austin says and hugs me. His hugs are amazing. I never want to let go.

"Hi Austin" I say

"So u guys ready to go?" Alex says as he takes Maria's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Yeah let's go" Maria says as we walk to Alex's truck. Maria sits in the front with Alex driving of course and me and Austin sit in the back. Off to the mall we go! :)