Chapter 21

*Emily's POV*

We get home and we get our backpack ready. Me and Maria both have a black backpack from Pink. All me and Maria are bringing is a binder filled with looseleaf paper and pencils and pens. It's the first day so the teachers won't care. Speaking of first day, its the first time a bunch of people will see me. I'm going to be the new girl like Maria. I gotta look good. I decide to go ask Maria what shes wearing. I walk into her room and I see her putting the binder in her backpack along with her pens and pencils.

"Maria what are you wearing tomorrow?" I ask her

"Hollister shorts with that tank top I got from Delia*s" she says.

"Okay, I still don't know what to wear. I'm gonna go find something." I say while walking out of her room and back into mine. I decided to wear light blue colored shorts with a striped tanktop. I put it on my dresser and I go downstairs and see Maria sitting on the couch watching tv. I go sit next to her and we watch tv for a little bit until our mom call us in the kitchen to eat dinner. We eat pizza for dinner and our mom tells us our dad is coming back on Saturday. That means Saturday night. me and Maria need to tell him about Austin and Alex. Lets hope he approves of them and likes them. Our mom is fine with it. She doesnt really care. After we're done eating, me and Maria go upstairs and change into our pajamas. We sit in my room on my bed just talking and then at 10:00 we decided to go to bed. We need to wake up at 5:00 to get ready. Maria walks out of my room and into her room and I turn my light off and go to bed.

*Maria's POV*

The next morning my alarm goes off at 5. Ugh school starts today. I get out of bed, and go get a towel to shower. I take about 20 minutes in there. I get out put my hair in a ponytail for now, then I put a tank top and yoga shorts on and go downstairs and eat a granola bar quickly. I go back upstairs brush my teeth and then blow dry my hair. I also plug my straightner in.I get dressed and then I check to see if my straightener is hot enought and it is. I straighten my hair and then I put my converse on. I put mascara on then put eyeliner on and I'm done. I look at the time and its 7:20. Perfect timing. I grab my backpack and I go downstairs and I see my mom up and ready.

"Goodmorning mom." I say kissing her check

"Morning Maria, here I made you and Emily lunch. Here's yours." She says and hands me a brown paper bag. I look inside and it's a bagel and a bag of chips and then she gives me a Gatorade. Me and Emily have an obsession with Gatorade. As I'm putting my lunch in my bag, Emily walks down. My mom gives Emily her lunch and Gatorade and as Emily is putting her lunch in her bag, my phone beeps from a message from Alex saying there outside.

"Bye mom, the guys are here!" Me and Emily say while kissing our moms cheek goodbye. We walk outside and I get in the back next to Alex and Emily gets in the front next to Austin.

"Good morning girls." Austin says

"Morning" I say to Austin. Emily kisses him and Austin takes her hand and intertwines their fingers. He has one hand on the steering wheel while the other one has Emily's hand. Alex takes my hand and intertwines my fingers with his and we just talk the whole car ride. The radio is on and after about 15 minutes we get to school. Oh yay. We all get out and Alex wraps his arms around my waist.

"Don't worry your going to be fine." Alex says. I guess he notices I'm scared. We walk into school and everyone's eyes were on me and Emily since we were with Austin and Alex. That's kind of weird. We walk to the main office and get our schedules. We compare schedules. We all have lunch, gym, chorus, spanish, and art together. I have math with Austin. English and science with Emily. Then I have social studies with Alex. Well that's good. Our lockers are all by each other also. The guys bring us to our lockers and then we walk to our first period class. Spanish. -_- oh great. We walk in the room and sit wherever we want, the teacher comes in and introduces herself to us. She tells us what we will learn this year and stuff like that.