Chapter 15

*Maria's POV*

We get back home after eating pizza and its 1:30. we still have 3 and a half hours left till Emily helps me get ready. 

'So what should we do?" I ask Emily as we walk back inside our house

"I don't know, wanna go put our feet in the pool or go tanning?" she ask

"Yeah lets go, mom and dad are closing it soon so lets go enjoy it while we can" I say

We go upstairs and change into our bathing suits, I grab my speakers and we grab towels and then me and Emily walk outside to our backyard. We lay our towels down and I plug the speakers in. We decide to tan for a little bit first then we decided we will swim. We lay in the sun on our backs for about 30 minutes then we turn around and lay on our stomachs. We have our music playing and then me and Emily's favorite song comes on "Young, Wild & Free" Yes we love this song. Don't judge us. We love rap and pop music. We look at each other and then we start laughing. We get up and we start dancing around our backyard like idiots screaming and dancing to this song. The song ends and we decided to go swimming. 

"Who's jumping in first?" asked Emily

"How about both of us?' I say

"Yeah we should get mom or dad to get a picture of us jumping in!' Emily says

"Yeah we should, I'll go get mom" I say then run inside to find my mom

"Mommm!" I yell

"What Maria?" she says as she walks upstairs from our basement

"Can you take a picture of me and Emily jumping in the pool please?" I ask her

"Sure lets go" she says as we walk outside

I give her my phone and she walks the opposite way of me and Emily. Me and Emily grab each others hands and on the count of 3 we jump in. When we return to the surface of the water we swim by our mom and our mom shows us the picture. We like the way it comes out so we tell her thanks and she puts the phone back down and goes back inside. 

"What time is it?" Emily ask

"I don't know let me check" I say as I walk back to my phone and check the time. It's 4:50. Wow time went by fast. 

"Emily it's 4:50, lets go inside and start getting ready" i say as I'm grabbing my towl to dry off andd grab my phone and speakers

"Okay" she says as she gets out of the pool and grabs her towl to dry off.

*Emily's POV*

Me and Maria grab our towels, dry off real quick then we go inside upstairs to her room so I can help her get ready for her date with Alex.

'Okay go shower, and while you're showering, I'll get your outfit together" I say as I hand Maria a towel and clothes to change into when shes done showering which is just a tank top and yoga shorts. She walks into her bathroom and I hear the water running which lets me know she's in the shower. I go into my bathroom grab my hair curler and blow dryer and I go back into Maria's room and plug them in. Once I'm done I go through her closet and find something for her to wear. I grab a black mini pencil skirt and I look for a shirt. I finally find a pink tanktop that looks good with the skirt. I  look for grey sandals but she does not have any so I walk to my room and grab my gray sandals and set them on her bed next to her outfit. By the time I'm done I havent noticed the water turns off. Maria walks out of the bathroom with the yoga shorts and tank top on.

"Good done with the shower, now come sit on this chair" I say as I put a chair in front of her mirror. She sits down and I blow dry her hair and brush it. 

"Here go get dressed" I say as I hand her, her clothes, She takes them, walks into her bathroom and 10 minutes later comes out dressed.

"You look gorgeous like usual." I say as she sits back in the chair and I put her make up on. Her makeup takes about 20 minutes. It's 6:20 now, we have 40 minutes before Alex gets here. I start curling her hair and i finally finish as soon as the doorbell rings. It's 7:00 exactly. I put the curling iron down and I walk downstairs with Maria. I open the door and I see Alex all dressed up.

'Hey Alex, you look nice" I say

'Thank you, wheres Maria?" he asked

"Right here.' I say as I step out of the way so Maria was in front of Alex.

"Wow Maria, you look beautiful like always" Alex says

Maria blushes and says "Thank you"

"You ready to go?" Alex ask

"Yeah" Maria says

Alex takes Maria's hand and walks her to the car

"Have fun guys!" I say as I close the door and I go back upstairs to my room and text Austin.