Chapter 34

*Austin's POV*

We got to school and we all went to our lockers. We got the books we needed then we all went to our first class. Spanish. That class is so boring. I just want to sleep in their. I sit next to Emily though. Alex is in front of me and Maria is in front of Emily. They pass notes all the time. They don't get caught though. Probably because we were in the back of the room in the corner. Me and Alex pass notes sometimes but Maria and Emily do it every second. I wonder if they payed attention at all so far. Whenever I look over there passing notes. I look over at Emily and shes reading something, giggling a little bit to, then I see her blush. Wait a minute blush? Why would a note from Maria make her blush? It wouldn't, I wonder who sent her that note. The bell rings, I close my binder pick up my backpack and walk out. I don't bother waiting for Emily. I'll talk with her in lunch.

"Emily's POV*

Spanish was so boring, like usual. I was passing notes with Maria like usual also. Then Maria gave me another note. I opened it up but it wasnt from Maria. It was from a kid named Brandon. Who's Brandon? I guess he's in this class. I was reading the note and he was calling me things like beautiful and pretty and it made me blush. I hope Austin didnt see me blush. I fold the note back up and I put it in my bag. The bell rings and Austin just walks out. Doesn't wait for me or Alex or Maria, just walks out. What's his problem?

"What's Austins problem?" I ask Alex walking out of the classroom

"I have no idea. He was fine and then he just got all mad all of a sudden and walks out without waiting for us." Alex says

"Whatever I'm not dealing with him right now. I'm going to ignore him for now. Then maybe I'll talk to him in lunch." I say.

"I'll try to talk to him next period." Alex tells me. I nod and Alex hugs Maria and kisses her cheek and says bye. Then me and Maria walk to Science. We walk into science and sit down. The whole time I kept thinking "what happened?" The bell rung and got me out of my thoughts. Me and Maria close our binders and say bye and go our different ways to our classes. Wait I forgot Maria has math with Austin this period! I should of told her to try to talk to him. Whatever. I will just wait till lunch. I walked into my room and sat down next to Michelle and started talking to her. We became good friends. She gave me her number then the teacher started the lesson. I just payed attention and tried to forget about the Austin thing.

"Alex's POV*

So Austin just ran out of the room in Spanish and next period. I tried talking to him but he just ignored me too. Man what is this kids problem? He was fine then he just got all mad. What could of happened. I sat next to Austin the whole time, him just ignoring me. Well then.

*Maria's POV*

After science I had math with Austin. Alex was with him last period. Maybe Austin will talk to me. I walk to math and he isn't there yet. He walks in a few minutes after me and sits down next to me.

"Hey Austin." I say. He looks over at me gives a small fake smile and does a little wave

"Austin why are you all mad?" I asked he just looks at me

"Are you serious?" Again he just looks at me.

"You have Emily all mad at you cause your ignoring her, not only is she mad but shes upset Austin. She thinks she did something wrong." I say again. This time Austin looks at me again and opens his mouth to speak.

"Why was she blushing this morning in Spanish?" He says.

"Excuse me?" I say

"Yes Maria she was blushing. What did you write on a note to make her blush?" He ask

"Our notes this morning were about trying to do something for our parents to say thank you after everything they done for us. I know for a fact she wouldnt blush over that. Maybe she got a note from a guy and said something sweet to her. She blushes easily. Talk to her Austin in lunch next period. Ask her." I say. He nods and then we focus on the lesson. Finally the bell rings and me and Austin walk to lunch just talking. He doesn't seem that mad anymore like he was this morning.