Chapter 64

*Emily's POV*

After the beach we all got chinese for dinner. We ate and then we went back to Austin's place. Me and Maria changed into pajamas and then we snuck out and walked to a nearby park instead of the beach. We sat down on a park bench.

"Well?" I say as we just sit there.

"I'm only going to sing a little bit of it." She says and I nod. She takes a breathe and she gets ready to sing. Then she starts singing. Wow it's amazing. She finishes the part she was going to sing.

"Thats amazing. Is it about Luke?" I ask and she nods.

"Ugh I never liked him, he was always a douche. But forget him, you have Alex now." I say hugging her. She hugs me back.

"When are you putting it on iTunes?" I ask her

"Probably in like a month." She says. We continue talking and then we decided to head back cause our phone was blowing up with calls and text messages from the boys asking where we are.  We decide to go back to the house. We get up and start walking home. We walk inside and we get trampled by Austin and Alex.

"Where did you guys go?!" Austin says yelling

"Dude calm your tits, we went to the park and we talked." Maria says

"Um my tits are calm and you werent talking, Maria you have your songbook in your hand." Austin says and by this time I lost it.

"I know what you were doing." Alex says and they all look at him waiting for him to tell them.

"Maria was singing Emily, her song." Alex says and me and Maria smile and nod.

"We wanna hear it!" The rest of the boys complain. 

"Wait like a month." She says and they sigh. Me and Maria go upstairs and we go into me and Austin's room.

"Those boys are so protective these days, ya know?" Maria says

"I know, like its cute sometimes but it gets annoying. We cant go out for a few minutes without them blowing our phones up." I say and she sighs.

"Yeah but I guess it shows how much they care for us." She says and I nod. I yawn and then Maria yawns. Today was a long day.

"I'm going to bed, I'm so tired. Night." Maria says and walks into her and Alex's room. I lay on the bed and within a few minutes I'm passed out.

*Robert's POV*

Me and the guys were playing some basketball on the PS3 when I noticed the girls were really quiet.

"Why is it so quiet upstairs?" I ask the guys and they shrug there shoulders.

"Maybe there watching a movie." Tyler said.

"Or... they snuck out again!" Alex says and him and Austin drop their controllers and run upstairs. They come back down a few minutes later.

"There both sleeping." Alex says and we nod and we continue our basketball game. We finish and then we started playing Call Of Duty, Black Ops. After an hour and half we decided to go to sleep since it was almost 1 in the morning. We all go our different ways to whee we were sleeping and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

*Alex's POV*

We finally went to bed and I went upstairs with Austin and went into me and Maria's room. I layed down next to her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. I fell asleep and dreamed of me and Maria. I woke up the next morning at 11. I open my eyes and see Maria gone. She's probably downstairs. I get out of bed, fix my hair a little then walk downstairs. I see everyone except Austin and Emily down there. 

"Morning." I say as I go over to Maria and kiss her cheek.

"Yo." They all say.

"Austin and Emily still sleeping?" Zach ask and I nod.

"They must of got it in last night." Zach says and we all laugh.

"Nah Austin went to sleep." I say. They finally come down a few minnutes later.

"It's about time." Tyler says

"I'm hungry I want food." Austin says. 

"Lets go make something." Maria says and we all walk into the kitchen and start making eggs and pancakes. We all made a huge mess in the kitchen. We finally finished and we all sat down and started eating. We finished and then we all went to get ready and once we were done 2 hours later we couldnt decide what  to do.

"Let's go to a amusement park!" Maria says. We agree and then we get in Austin's red range rover and we drive to a amusement park and spent all day there. By the time we left, we were all sunburned and tired.

"our sunburn is so bad guys." Emily says and we all look and laugh.

"We forgot the sunblock.." Austin says.

"I guess Aloe is our best friend now." Maria says and we all agree. We decide to go to bed because we need to get up early tomorrow to start a tour Austin's going on with Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran.