Chapter 54

*Maria's POV*

Christmas was fun. I got a lot of good stuff. Alex gave me a necklace, it was silver and it had a heart. It said the date we started dating. I gave a pair of Jordans he been wanting. Emily got a Pandora bracelet from Austin. Emily gave him a couple snapbacks and a pair of Nike's. I put my necklace on and we all just hung around. We ate dinner at Olive Garden. It was a good Christmas. It's New Years Eve and it's 11:30 pm. Everyone is sitting in my hotel room. Were just talking. I'm on Alex's lap and his arms are around my waist. We have the tv on. Were all talking about how we go back to school on tuesday. It's Saturday now. New Years Day is Sunday basically tomorrow. We fly back home Monday night. Depending on the time we get home, Monday night our parents may let us skip school since we will be jetlagged like usual and we have to unpack. It's 11:58, we all stand up and get ready. 30 seconds to 11:59. We get the stuff we pull apart and something comes out. Me and Alex have one and Emily and Austin. It turns 11:59 and we all start counting down. 

"20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0!" We all yell. Alex throws the thing out of his hand at 3 and once we all say 0, he kisses me. His hands on my hips and mine around my neck. I ended my year with kissing Alex and started it kissing Alex. Best New Years ever. We pull away and its now 12:01.

"Happy New Year, I love you so much." Alex says

"I love you too, happy New Year." I say. Alex pulls me closer and I put my head in his chest. We look over at Emily and Austin and there still making out. I can't blame them. Austin leaves soon and goes back to Miami. There doing good on their long distance though. They Skype every night. Then we fly down there sometimes. Then we go to his concerts if there in Texas. He's going on tour over the summer, and our parents are letting us go with him. We finally pull that thing apart and nothing happened. We laughed and we had some champange. We all say happy new years and then everyone goes back to their hotel room. Alex takes something out of his bag.

"Who wants a Monster?" he ask. He gave all of us one and we all got really hyper. We were bounching off the walls. We finally fell asleep at 4:30.

~Skip to day they leave to go home~

*Emily's POV*

Todays the day we go back to Texas. Colorado was fun, really cold though. We finish packing and then we head over to the airport. We get on the plane and then were off to go home. We had a really late flght. We got on the plane at 10:30 and it didnt take off till 11. By the time the plane landed it was  3 in the morning. 5 hours on that plane. By the time we got back to my house it was 3:30, we were all really tired and our parents decided we werent going to school considering me and Maria would have to be up in a half and a half. Everyone stayed at my house again. I fell asleep at 4 with Austin in my bed next to me. I woke up the next morning at 2:10. I look and Austin was just waking up also.

"Goodmorning beautiful." He says in his morning voice.

"Stop with your morning voice. It's killing me." I say and he smirks.

"I love you." He randomly says

"I love you more." I say

"I leave for Miami tomorrow." He says.

"When are you coming back?" I ask him

"I'm trying to see if I can come back for Valetines day." He tells me. I nod. It's hard dating a superstar but I can't hold him back. I barley see him. I only see him on Skype. I text him to and we talk on the phone. I miss when he lived in Texas but I'm really proud of him.

"Hey listen, once schools out; you, Maria, and Alex are all on a plane to Miami with Robert and Zach and Tyler and there girls and we tour around the world." he says. I smile knowing it's true.

"Let's hope this year finishes fast." I say. He nods. We get out of bed and we go downstairs and eat lunch. Alex went home with his family to unpack and thats what we al spent our day doing. Austins staying with us tonight and he's flying back tomorrow. Me, Maria, and Alex are going into school late so we can go to the airport with him. It's 11:00 and me and Austin decide to go to sleep. We need to wake up at 9 tomorrow. Extra 4 hours of sleep. Yay! I fall into a dreamless sleep.

*Austin's POV*

The next morning I wake up at 9. Miami today. I like it there, it's nice but I miss my friends and family. Emily goes to shower. She comes out in skinny jeans with a Austin Mahone shirt on. I smile.

"Here to make that outfit even better." I say as I hand her another one of my sweatshirts. She comes ovre and hugs me.

"I'm going to miss you so much." She says and it sounds like shes going to cry.

"I'm going to miss you more, but like we been doing were gonna Skype every night. We done this for a couple months. I think we can continue it. Few more months and your with me for a few months. I promise we can get through this." I say as I kiss her. I pull away and wipe her tears away.

"Don't cry beautiful, it hurts me too that I have to leave." I say. We just stay there, standing in the middle of her room just hugging. Then my mom comes and ruins it.

"Sorry to ruin your moment, but Austin we need to get going." my mom says. I nod and I take Emily's hand. She's grabs her bag and we go downstairs and outside to the car. Alex was already in the car with Maria.

"Hey dude." Alex says and we bro hug. We get in the car and we drive to the airport. We get there and we walk inside. We wait and my flight is called to board. I stand up and face Emily.

"I guess this is goodbye?" she ask.

"Not a goodbye, it's a see ya soon." I say. She nods. I hug her. We stay like that for a few seconds. She pulls away from the hug, and she leans up to kiss me. The last kiss were going to have for a while.

"I promise I'll text you as soon as I land." I say as we pull away. She nods. I let her loose of my grip but I still have her hand. I start walking to the terminal, our hands slowly disconnect as I walk farther. I hold up a heart and she holds one up back, then I walk down the terminal and onto the plane.

*Alex's POV*

As soon as Austin left, Emily just had that look like she was going to break down in tears right there. Me and Maria go over and hug her. It's hard. It hurts me too. That's my bestfriend. We finish the hug and pull away.

"Come on guys, we have school." I say as we pull away. We walk out of the airport my arm around Maria and Maria's arm around Emily. We walk to the car and get in.

"You guys okay?" The girl's mom ask. We all nod our heads yes and she drives us to school. We get to school about a hour later. We say bye and then walk into school. It's lunch so we walk to lunch and sit with the crew. They tried cheering us up. It worked a little. Emily was still really upset. Lunch ends and we continue the school day. During chorus Emily started randomly smiling. Maria looks down and she smiles also. She side hugs Emily and then the bell rings. We all walk out of the room.

"So why were you all smiley all of a sudden?" I ask Emily. She smiles big.

"Austin landed in Miami." She says and I nod. We finish the rest of the school day and then we decided to walk home today.