Epilouge #2

*Alex's POV*

"DADD!" One of 4 kids yell. It was probably two of our oldest, so either Peter or Joseph.

"Who called me?" I ask getting up and walking to the stairs.

"Katie's up. She's crying." Katie was the youngest of the 4 only being 8 months. I jog up the stairs to her room picking her up from her crib.

"When's mom coming back?" Peter asked. Maria was on a 2 month worldwide tour with Austin. That left Emily and I alone with 8 kids all together. It's definitely hard at times, but we usually just get together so we aren't alone.

"Not for another week or two."

"So she's gonna miss my first day of school? Great." Our third child Dylan says upset. He was starting kindergarten in a week. I bend down to his height with Katie still in my arms.

"Don't worry bud. Just know she's proud of you and she would want you to have a great first day." I rub his shoulder.

"I thought she would be here." he sounded upset.

"Me too kid, me too." i sigh. I look at the time, it was only 3.

"How about we go for ice cream? You guys ate lunch, Katie had her nap. You guys want to go to Baskin Robbins?"

"Did I hear ice cream?" Joe runs in.

"Yeah go tell your brother to put some shoes on. Let's go." I make sure they're all ready and we get into the car.

"Everyone in?" I turn around looking at all of them.

"Alright let's go." I pull out of the driveway and drive. As i stopped at a red light my phone went off and i saw it was Austin. Luckily my phone connects to the car thank you bluetooth.

"Hey austin. I got the kids in the car." I answer

"It's not austin, it's Maria."

"MOMMY!" Dylan yells

"How's the tour going and why are you using Austin's phone?" i ask her

"Hi Dylan! And my phone broke. I dropped it in a bowl of soup, long story. I'm getting a new one in a couple days." She explains.

"How do you drop your phone in soup?" Peter ask

"I'll explain when i get back home. Only another couple weeks guys. How's daddy? Is he holding down the house?"

"He's doing good mom. Better than i thought he would do."

"Alright thanks Peter." i tell him.

"Wheres my baby girl Katie?"

"She's just sitting here." Joe answers for her

"Please tell me you haven't been torturing her."

"They know not to put their hands on her." I say firmly

"Maria come on you have to rehearse!" Someone in the background says.

"That's my cue. I gotta go, but i'll try and talk to you soon. Be good and behave for daddy kids. Love you."

"Love you too." they say

"Do i not get a love you?" i joke

"Nah, you ain't that special." she jokes back

"That really hurt."

"You know i'm kidding. I love you so much."

"I know i love you too. Now go rehearse." She says bye hanging up and we finally get to Baskin Robbins.