Chapter 36

*Maria's POV*

Alex drives me and Emily home after school. We couldn't hang out cause me and Emily need to get started on what we are going to do for our parents. I kiss Alex goodbye and then me and Emily walk inside. Me and Emily walk upstairs to my room, we throw our bags down and then we sit in these comfy bean bags I have.

"So what should we do?" I ask as we plop down on the bean bags

"What if we take them out to dinner, and then have a little surprise party back at the house?" She says

"Who would we invite for the party?" I ask

"Austin and Alex obviously, then we can find people there friends with." Emily says

"Great idea! Lets find people now while there not home." I say. Emily nods her head and we run downstairs to the kitchen to where they keep everything. We find papers with their friends names on it. We decided to make it this Saturday. We call there friends and see if they want to come. We give them a time and they tell us they will be here. We hear our parents car pull up so we run on the couch and turn the tv on. We unlock our phones and act like we watching tv and using our phones. I'm going to text Alex.

Me: Heyy there

Alex<3: hi babyy <3

Me:what's up? <3

Alex<3: I miss you <3

Me:I miss you too <3

Alex<3: I wanna see you like now <3 :*

Me:me too. Come over?

Alex<3: I'll be there in 5

Me:yay :*

I put my phone down and wait for Alex. The doorbell rings, and its Alex.

"I missed you so much!" Alex says while hugging me and kissing me all over.

"Alex it's been like an hour and a half." I say laughing

"An hour and a half to long!" He says. I laugh and grab his hand and we go upstairs to my room. I close the door and I lay on my bed. Alex pouts while crossing his arms.

"I wanna play with you, get up." He says

"Nah you come here. I want to cuddle with you." I say

"That's much better than playing. Let's cuddle!" He says changing his mind. He jumps onto the bed and lays next to me. He wraps his arms around me and I turn so I face him.

"I have a question for you." I say

"Ask away beautiful." He says and I blush. I hide my face in his chest so he won't see.

"Let me see that blush." He say moving my head to face him. He smiles and kisses my nose.

"So on Saturday me and Emily are taking our parents out to dinner and then were having a surprise party here afterwards. Do you and Austin want to come?" I ask him.

"I'll come and I bet Austins going to come." He says.

"What time is the party?" He ask again.

"7:30." I say. He nods his head says hes going to be there. We lay in my room in silence. The tv is on and I fall asleep on with my head on his chest.

*Emily's POV*

Maria ditched me for Alex. Whatever ill text Austin and I will have him come over. I'm bored. I grab my phone and I text him.

Me: Austinnn

AustinBaby:*: hey there beautiful, what's up?

Me: come over please

AustinBaby:*: are you okay?

Me: yeah I'm fine, I'm bored and I miss you. Maria ditched me for Alex and now there upstairs in Maria's room.

AustinBaby:*: I'm coming now.

I put my phone back down and I lay on the couch. 5 minutes later I hear the doorbell. I go and open the door and there Austin.

"Austin!" I say while he walks in. He kisses me then hugs me.

"Hey there beautiful." He says. I close the door and then we walk upstairs to my room. We pass Maria's room and we hear the tv on. I open my door and me and Austin walk in. I close my door and Austin jumps on the bed.

"Come cuddle, please baby." He says while holding his arms out like a baby

"Not right now, in a minute." I say

"Fine no more kisses then." He says

"NO I WANT AUSTIN KISSES!" I say then turning the tv on and then jump on the bed next to him.

"Okay here you go." He says and kisses me. I kiss back and were laying on the bed making out. He licks my lower lip and I open my mouth and he puts his tongue in my mouth. His tongue met mine. We pull away after 30 minutes.

"We'll that was intense." I say

"Best make out ever though." Austin says while winking. I laugh.

"Agreed." He says. He wraps his arms around me and we lay on my bed watching tv. My mom knocks on the door.

Come in!" I say. She opens the door

"Guys there's pizza downstairs." She says

"Okay we will be down in a minute." I say. She nods and closes the door. I get off the bed.

"Come on Austin." I say. He lays there for another minute then gets up,and we walk downstairs to see Maria and Alex in the living room with their pizza watching tv. Me and Austin walk into the kitchen. I get the plates and we get our pizza then go in the living room and watch tv with Alex and Maria.