Chapter 46

*Emily's POV*

Austin is finally signed. He worked so hard and I'm so proud of him. He told me that we need to talk later. I'm kind of scared now. What if he's going to break up with me? I love him a lot and I don't want to lose him. Now that he's signed to a record label in Miami, what's going to happen to us? Does he have to like move there now? I guess I will find out later when we talk. Right now were in TGI Fridays for lunch. Its me, Austin, Alex, Maria, Michelle, and Dave. I'm sitting next to Maria and Austin and Alex are sitting next to each other. But Alex is next to Maria then next to Austin is Michelle and then Dave. Were looking at some menus to look at what we want.

"I'm getting the usual, what about you?" I ask Maria

"Same here." she says. I nod then we close our menus.

"Hey are you okay?" she ask me. I just look at her and nod.

"I'm fine." I lie.

"No your not, come on lets go to the bathroom." She says. I nod and we get up.

"Michelle were going to go to the bathroom, excuse us. Were both getting grilled chicken caeser salad." I say.

"Okay girls, I will order for you guys if you guys aren't back." she says. We nod and then we walk to the bathroom. We walk in and as soon as the door closes Maria talks.

"Spill." she says. I take a breath.

"Maria, Austin is getting signed to a record label in Miami. He cant stay in Texas. He's going to end up moving to Miami. He told me we need to talk later and now I'm scared he's going to break up with me." I say about to cry

"Yeah Alex was pretty upset. He figured Austin is moving too. He was pretty upset. But Emily you think he's going to break up with you? Please he wouldn't even think of doing that. The way he looks at you. He loves you and he wont break up with you for anything. Alex told me, your all he ever talks about when were not around. Austin wouldn't even think about breaking up with you, look into his eyes and you see he loves you so much. You mean everything to him. Also maybe he just wants to talk about what he's going to do in Miami or something. Don't worry about it." she says hugging me. I hug her back.

"You're the best sister ever Maria, I love you so much. Thanks for always being here for me." I say

"Hey its what sisters are for. We been through everything together. Finding out were sisters? We don't even know our real birthday. Were twins according to our parents yet were 2 weeks apart. Just remember were in this together." She says. I smile and then we go back to the table. We sit down and my phone vibrates, it's from Austin.

AustinMyLove<3:*: you okay baby?
Me: Yeah I'm fine.
AustinMyLove<3:*: u sure?
Me: yeah I'm positive
AustinMyLove<3:*: okay, I love you<3 :="">Me: I love you too :* <3

I lock my phone and look at Austin and he smiled at me. I smiled back. Our food came and we started eating. Once we were done, Dave payed and then we left. We went back to the hotel to rest. When we got back Austin grabbed my wrist.

"Can we talk now?" He asked. I nod my head yes and we start walking to the park we saw.

*Austin's POV*

We finally got back home. I need to talk to Emily now. We were walking back to the room when I grabbed Emily's wrist and asked her if we can talk. She nodded her head and we walked to the park. When we got to the park, we sat on a bench.

"Listen now that I'm signed, I can't stay in Texas. I need to move Miami." I say

"I figured." Emily says. I sigh then take her hands.