Chapter 66

*Emily's POV*

 The next morning I woke up at 10. I know Austin wouldnt want to be awake right now cause he kept me up most of the night cause he couldnt go to sleep. I didn't fall asleep till 2:30 and I think he passed out like an hour or two later. I get out of his grip and I grab some clothes and I go into the bathroom to shower. I take a quick shower cause Maria needs to shower also and I get out. I get dressed and go back into the hotel room. Maria's sitting up in bed.

"How are we going to do this?" I ask her.

"Is Mama up?" She ask and I shrug. I get my phone and call her cell.

"Is everything okay Emily?" She ask as she answers the phone

"Yeah everythings fine. I just want to ask if me and Maria are able to come over there and get ready so we dont wake the boys up?" I ask her

"Yeah thats perfectly fine. You guys know my room." She says.

"Thank you, we will be there soon." I say hanging my phone up. I go over and take Austin's phone. I unlock it and there's a passcode on there. Hm what would it be? I try the date we started dating. Bingo, got it! I go to his notes and leave a message telling him were in his moms room. I see Maria on Alex's phone and I figure shes doing the same thing.  

"Let's go." She says and we leave and walk to Michele's room. We knock on the door and she lets us in. Dave's already up and ready and so is Mama. Maria goes to shower and I blow dry and curl my hair. Maria comes out and blows dry her hair and I finish curling mine. My phone starts ringing and I hear my ringtone "Say Somethin" I go to pick my phone up and see it's Austin calling.

"Morning cutie." I say into the phone while doing my makeup.

"Come back I miss you." He says and I laugh

"Let me finish my makeup and I'll be right over. Go shower and get readyy and tell Alex to do the same."

"Fine." He says all grumpy.

"Babe don't be like that. " I say

"Come back please.' He says

'Alright I'm coming now." I say sighing

"Yay, I love you." He says and I smile.

"I love you more." I say hanging up the phone. I grab my makeup bag and curler and hair dryer and then I start walking back to the room. Maria was still straightening her hair. I knock on the door and I hear running and yelling from the boys inside.

"It's Maria!" Alex says

"No, it's Emily!" Austin says and then the door opens. I smile and wave.

"Told ya." Austin says to Alex then pulls me inside with them.

"Kiss me." He says and I lean in and my lips connect to his.

"Ugh where's Maria?" Alex says and I pull away.

"She should be here soon, she was going her hair." I say and they nod.

"Did any of you guys shower?" I ask them. Alex nods and raises his hand.

"Austin go shower." I say pushing him to the bathroom.

"Don't go anywhere." He says and I smile.

"I won't." I say.

*Alex's POV*

A few minutes after Austin went into the shower, someone knocked on the door and I knew it Maria. I go answer the door and Maria walks in and kisses me on the cheek.

"Finally, I missed you." I say.

"You were sleeping when I left and you guys havent been up long." She says laughing and I smile.

"I don't care, I still missed you.' I say hugging her. Austin finally comes out dressed. He drys his hair and puts a snapback on.

"Any concerts today?" I ask Austin and he nods.

"Yeah but not till later. We have a few hours before we need to leave." He says and we all nod.

"Let's go shopping." Austin says.

"Yeah and me and Emily are the girls." Maria says and they laugh.

"With what money? Me and Maria are like broke I think." Emily says. 

"I have money with me and you do too Emily. Check the pocket of your suitcase and you will find it." Maria says. Emily goes over and looks and pulls money out.

"Alright well lets get the rest of the crew and lets go." She says and we grab money and we go to the boys room and see them up and ready.

"Leggo!" Austin says and we start walking down the road. We see a mall and we walk in. We start walking around and we all got noticed. We take pictures and sign things and then we continue walking around and going into store to store.

*Austin's POV*

After we finished signing stuff and taking pictures, I grab Emily's hand and we walk away and so does everyone else. We stop at one of the little shops in the middle of the mall and buy t-shirts that say aye shes mine and aye hes mine.

'Let's wear these tomorrow." I whisper in her ear. She looks at me and nods and smiles. We walk around and I drag her into Tilly's with me. 

"Let's look at shoes. I want another pair of Jordans." I say and we walk around the store looking at shoes. I find the shoes, I get my size and then I try them on. I pay for them and then we go have lunch at the food court. We see everyone there and we sit down with them and we eat. We decide to go back to the hotel cause we need to leave soon. We walk back and we go to our rooms and put our bags. Then we go and meet my mom and Dave and Joe in the lobby and we leave to go to soundcheck.