Chapter 72

*Emily's POV*

Austin and I stayed in me and Maria's room last night while we let Alex and Maria have his and Austins room. Me and Austin didnt do anything last night. We were both tired and he didnt have a condom. He gives his bestfriend a box of them but he doesn't have one. So we just went to sleep. We woke up at 9 that morning because we had to pack and check out of the hotel because we were flying back to Miami today. Both Austin and Maria need to work on they album and Austin wants to record the song were doing together.

"Come on princess, lets go." Austin says to me pushing me off the bed.

"Really?" I say. Austin jumps on the bed holding his phone. I'm guessing he's keeking.

"Guys Emily likes to sleep on the floor!" He says pointing the phone at me.

"I do not! You pushed me off!" I say sitting up.

"You're a liar!" He says. I get up a bit and push his camera away. He starts laughing.

"Go back to the floor!" He says and I laugh. I push him this time and he falls off the bed on the other side.

"Ha now look who's on the floor!" I say. Then I turn over and lay on my back and my head hangs off the bed.

"You're mean. You're a bully! I don't like you no more!" He says fake crying.

"You love me and you know it." I say looking at him. He stops and looks at me smiling.

"Yes I do." He says then leans in to kiss me. Austin puts his phone to the side not caring that its recording. He must of knew it was done, because then I hear a click. He pulls away and I smile at him.

"You must be very skilled to know that it ended then get to your camera to get a picture." I say to him. He smirks.

"What can I say? I'm talented." He says and I laugh.

"Yup you really are." I say. I get up and go get a change of clothes. I walk into the bathroom and throw on a pair of shorts with a shirt from Pacsun. I brush my hair and put some mascara and eyeliner. I put my socks on then walk out and see Austin putting a shirt on. I get a flash of his abs. Wow that's hot. I stare for a while and I get lost until Austin says something.

"You liked that?" He ask smirking at me. I give him a playful glare.

"Nah I seen better." I say smirking and he looks shocked.

"We'll then." He says upset.

"Austin babe I'm kidding. I liked it a lot actually." I say walking up to him.

"Oh I know. I was just fooling you. I wasn't really upset." He says smiling.

"Alright let's go." I say putting my shoes on and grabbing my phone and putting it in my shorts pocket. I grab my suitcase and start walking to the door. I turn around and see Austin putting a beanie on. He grabs his phone and we walk to his room.

*Alex's POV*

The next morning I got up at 8. I gotta shower after last night. I figured Maria already did cause she was all dressed and she was straightening her hair. I put boxers on and my shorts and go kiss her cheek. She turns and smiles at me.

"Hey!" She says. I smile.

"How did you sleep?" I ask her.

"Good but my lower area hurts. Thanks Alex" She saying laughing. I smirk at her.

"Aye anytime, but speaking of last night, amazing." I say and she blushes.

"Yeah." She says. I go and shower fast. I change into jeans and a red jersey. I put my socks on and put the rest of my things in my suitcase.