Chapter 88

*Emily's POV*

The next morning I woke up at 8 cause these beds are so uncomfortable. Austin was still sleeping so I let him sleep longer. I check to see my phone plugged in and fully charged. I unplug it and unlock it to see a bunch of text messages from people. I answer them back and then go on twitter and go to my mentions.

@EmilyDAponte: Good morning!

@EmilyDAponte: To answer all your questions, yes the baby was born yesterday! Her name is Amanda Michele Mahone!

@MahonesBabe: @EmilyDAponte Can we see a picture of her?

@EmilyDAponte: @MahonesBabe of course! Once Austin wakes up and we get to leave I'll post one!(:

Austin finally wakes up and stretches.

"You ready to go home?" He ask and I nod

"So we aren't apart were gonna stay at my place. If you want." He suggest.

"Yeah that's cool. Besides isn't everything at your house anyway?" I ask him. He nods as he unlocks his phone.

"First picture as parents?"'he ask going to his camera.

"Not now! I look gross!" I say hiding myself. He giggles.

"You look better than yesterday." He says and I smack his arm.

"You're so mean!" I say laughing.

"You know I'm joking and you looked beatiful yesterday giving birth." He says.

"Now you're just a comedian!" I say. He gets out of the bed stretching again and cracking his back.

"Ugh where's the nurse?" He ask. The nurse walks in as he ask.

"Right here. Good morning Emily. How are you feeling?" She ask me.

"Very good. Just a bit hungry." I tell her.

"I can bring breakfast up for you. You just need to be checked up and then were gonna check on the baby and then you can go." She tells us. We nod and she walks out to go check on Amanda. A doctor walks in and checks me to make sure everything is okay. He unhooks the IV from my arm and let's me go shower. I take one quick and I come out and put on the clothes Austin brought for me. It was just some leggings, a banduea, and a big pull over sweatshirt from PINK. I put my socks on and then my grey Uggs and then brush my hair. I blow dry my hair that was left here and I'm done. I go through the bag to see if Austin brought any of my makeup and thankfully he did. I put some mascara and eyeliner on and I'm done. I walk out to see Austin holding the baby.

"I didn't dress her yet. I kind of need help with that." He says innocently. I smile and roll my eyes walking over to them. I go through the baby bag and pull out a diaper. I take her from Austin and lay her on the bed.

"Watch closely. Okay?" I tell him and he nods. I put the diaper on and turn towards Austin.

"Give me what she's wearing please." I ask him. He hands it to me and leans and whispers in my ear.

"You look good. You're kind of turning me on." He says.

"Austin really? We just had a daughter cause you can't keep it in your pants." I say laughing and he blushes. He hands me the clothes and I put them on her. I pick her up.

"There. Now you know how to dress her." I say handing her to him.

"Should I put her in the seat?" He ask.

"I would keep her out until someone comes to pick us up." I tell him. I pack our stuff up and leave her binky and blanket out. I call my mom to see if she can pick us up and she said she would be here in 15 or 20 minutes.

From An Orphanage To Meeting Him (An Austin Mahone & Crew Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara