Chapter 50

*Austin's POV*

I had a plan and I told Maria to come over.

"What's your plan?" She ask me

"You know Alex's brother Andrew?" I ask her.

"Yeah I'm pretty close with him. Why?" She ask

"He likes you." I tell her. Her mouth drops open

"He does?" She ask. I nod my head yes,

"So here's the plan, you go out with Andrew and you make Alex jealous." I say

"I don't want to use Andrew like that though." She says

"You don't like Andrew?" I ask her. She blushes.

"You totally like Andrew! Now come on we're going to Alex's house to see Andrew." I say them grab her arm and we walk to Alex's house. I knock on the door and Andrew answers.

"Hey Austin and Maria!" He says to me and Maria.

"Hey Drew Drew." I say.

"You guys here to see Alex?" Andrew asked. I nod my head no.

"Hey Andrew can I talk to you in private for a second?" I ask. Andrew nods his head. Maria goes and sits on the couch and me and Andrew go in the kitchen.

"Listen I talked to Maria and she said she likes you. So ask take her upstairs and ask her out." I say. Andrews smiles lites up and he runs out of the kitchen.

"Hey Maria can we talk upstairs?" Andrew asked, she nods her head yes and they go upstairs to his room.

*Andrew's POV*

We go upstairs and we go in my room. I close the door and we sit on my bed.

"Listen Maria, I need to tell you that I like you a lot. Austin told me what happened and I want you to know that I can treat you so much better then him." I say. She smiles at me.

"Andrew I like you a lot also."

"So you wouldn't mind me doing this?" I say and then kiss her. We were kissing for about 5 minutes when I hear the door open.

"Hey Andrew have you seen." That's all I hear. I pull away and I turn around and there was Alex.

"ANDREW ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Alex yells at me!

"I'm not the one who cheated on her with her own sister!" I yell back.

"Get out Alex I'm busy!" I yell at him again.

"Yeah busy making out with my ex!" He says and then walks out.

"Back to what I wanted to say, Maria will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She smiles and nods.

"Yes Andrew I would love to be your girlfriend!" She says and then kisses me again.

*Maria's POV*

Andrew asked me out, I of course said yes, I kind of grew some feelings with him. But when I kiss him I don't feel a lot of sparks. But it's okay I'll get use to him and then I wil feel more when we kiss.

"Hey I gotta go, I'll text you later." I say them kiss him

"Bye babe!" He says. I walk back to my house and I walk inside. I see Emily sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey" I said to her. She turns and looks my way.

"Hi" she says.

"So uh how are you?" I ask

"Horrible." She says

"Oh" I say as I sit next to her.

"IM SORRY!" She screams out at me.

"I'm sorry for kissing Alex, I'm sorry for ruining you relationship. I'm sorry, I just want you and Austin back!" She says. I hug her.

"It's okay Emily, I forgive you. I'm sorry for kissing Austin. And you think your horrible? You need to see Austin. Go get him back." I say

"He doesn't want me." She says.

"You wanna bet?" I say.

*Emily's POV*

I made up with Maria. She told me Austin wants me back. I decided to go to his house and talk to him. I go to his house and knock on his door. He answers.

"Uh hey" he says

"Hi, can we talk?" I ask him. I nod and he lets me in. We walk upstairs to his room and he closes the door. He sits on his bed and I sit on his computer chair.

"Listen I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. It's just that I missed you so much and I was hanging out with Alex and we were playing a video game and he beat me. I looked at him and next thing I know we are leaning in. Then we pulled away and I saw you and the first thing I thought, oh no. Then he pulled me in again, I tried pulling away but then Maria started talking. That's when he pulled away. I never meant to hurt you in any way. I know how you felt, when you and Maria kissed my heart broke in two. I just want to say I'm sorry and I love you. I know your not going to forgive me so I'm going to leave now." I say then get up and start walking towards the door. I was pushed against the wall.

"Your forgiven, I love you to much to stay mad at you. I love you so much baby." Austin says then kisses me. We were making out when Austin says "jump" I jump and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He was holding me and we continued to kiss. We finally pulled away after 15 minutes.

"Your forgiven." He says. I smile and I get down.

"I love you." I say

"I love you so much more baby. These past couple days were torture without you, I'm just glad I have you back." He says.