Chapter 77

*Maria's POV*

The next morning we got up early. We had to go to the airport to get Robert and Zach. They had a early flight, why? I have no idea. We got up at 5 just to leave to go to the airport. I woke up and threw on some shorts and a tank top not really caring. I grab my Juicy sweatshirt, put my socks and shoes on. I brush through my hair putting it in a ponytail. I didnt bother putting makeup on. When I was done, I went and layed back down. I hear a door open and Alex laugh.

"You need to get up." He says.

"No too early." I groan.

"This is to the time you woke up for school. How is it too early?" He ask me. I pick up a pillow I'm not using and throw it to wherever I hear his voice.

"Now now, it's not nice to throw stuff." He says laughing.

"Let me sleep." I say.

"You need to get use to getting up early. You're going to be traveling the world. Get use to it now or never." He saying coming over and becoming eye to eye with me. I sit up.

"There you happy? I'm up." I say. He sits on the bed next to me putting his arm around me rubbing my back.

"Why did they get a early flight?" I ask as I'm leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Because they're idiots." He says and I chuckle. My door opens and Emily and Austin walk in.

"Come on, we're leaving." Emily says. We get up and make our way downstairs. Dave was sitting on the couch. My bodyguard Max, yeah he quit. He said were to "annoying" so Dave said he will be mine. So me and Austin share one. He gets up and we walk outside to my truck. Dave drives and me and Alex go all the way in the back and then Emily and Austin in the middle row. We start the 45 minute drive to the airport.

"Wanna know what I really want?" I ask during a silence.

"Starbucks?" Emily ask.

"Well that but I really want a dog." I say.

"What kind?" Austin ask me.

"A pitbull." I tell him.

"Those are evil!" Alex excliams.

"That's actually not true." Dave says from the front.

"Yeah they are only like that, if you train them to be." Emily adds.

"Wouldn't it be hard to have a dog with you always traveling?" Dave ask.

"I mean my parents aren't always with us when we travel. Like if my mom comes, my dad can watch the dog. Then I would have her when I get back." I say.

"Or I can watch her if I don't go." Emily says.

"That's it, when we get home I'm asking if we can get a dog." I say. We arrive at the airport 10 minutes later. We park the car and walk inside. We look and see that their flight is on time. We sit down waiting for me. Alex pulls me on his lap and I put my head in his cheer as he wraps his arms around me.

"Go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we need to leave." He whispers in my ear. I close my eyes and sleep takes over me.

*Emily's POV*

We been sitting in this airport for an hour. The flight got delayed somehow in the sky and still hasn't landed. It was suppose to land about 45 minutes ago. Maria's sleeping, Austins head is on my lap and he's half asleep. So it's just me, Alex, and Dave.

"Ugh where is this plane?" I say with annoyance in my voice.

"Somewhere in the sky." Dave says laughing with Alex joining.