Chapter 63

*Maria's POV*

The next morning I woke up 10:00 am. Were staying with Austin until we get a house. I get out of Alex's grip and I grab some clothes and I go into the bathroom and shower. I take a 10 minnute shower and then I get out and get dressed. I walk out to get my blow dryer and Alex is getting up.

"Sorry if I woke you up." I say

"it's fine you didnt wake me up." he says. I grab my blow dryer and walk back into the bathroom and start blow drying my hair. During the middle, Alex comes in. He wraps his arms around me. I shut the blow dryer off and I turn around. I put my hands on his chest.

"Yes Alex?" I say and he smiles.

"Just wanted to tell you I love you." He says and I smile

"I love you too." I say and I lean up to kiss him. We were kissing when I saw a flash go off and a camera sound. We pull away and I turn and I see Austin and Emily taking pictures.

"You forgot to turn the flash off Emily!" Austin says

"You're the one who had the camera sound clicking on!" she says laughing. They walk out arguing on whos fault it is.

"Well okay then." I say and he laughs.

"Were sending you those pictures just to let you know!" Austin says. Then both our phones beep. We look at the pictures.

"aw they came out cute!" I say and set one as my lock screen.

"Alright I'm gonna finish my hair, you go shower." I say getting out of his grip. I walk out and close the door behind me. He showers and gets dressed. He comes out with his hair wet. I'm finishing up straightening my hair.

"Can I straighten your hair today? Pleasee." I ask and he sighs.

"I guess." he says and I smile.

"Great, now sit here." I say sitting him on a chair. I start blow drying his hair. Once I'm done, I take my straightner and start straighting his hair. I start laughing cause of how funny he looks.

"Maria what did you do?" He ask. 

"Nothing I promise, you trust me right?" I ask him

"You're scaring me right now." He says.

"I promise you everythings fine." I say and I finish his hair. I put the straightner down and then walk to Austins room.

"Guys come look what I did to Alex's hair." I say to them

"Maria what did you do?" Emily ask as they start walking to the room. They walk in and look at Alex's hair. Austin's mouth dropped.

"Who's that sexy beast." he walks over to Alex.

"Hey sexy, heres my number, call me sometime." he says winking. Alex walks over to the mirror to look at himself.

"Oh my god Maria. I look like a girl." He says. 

"You look cute!" I say laughing. 

"I'm not going out looking like this!" He says laughing. He walks behind me and wraps his arms around my wasit.

"I get to straighten your hair tommorrow." he says and I nod. Austin and Emily left and went back to Austin's room to do god knows what.

"Fix my hair, please" he says and I nod. I fix his hair.

"What do you wanna do?" he ask and I shrug,

"Wanna help me write a song?" I ask him and he nods. I get a pen and a notebook and we sit and think.

"I got something." I say and I start writing:

"It's probably whats best for you

I only want the best for you

and if I'm not the best then you're stuck

I try to sever ties and I, 

Ended up with wounds to bind 

Like you're pouring salt in my cuts 

And I just ran out of band-aids 

I don't even know where to start"

I show it to Alex and he reads it. I start singing it.

"It's good so far. What made this come up?" He ask.

"I never told this to anyone but the orphange I lived in was a boy girl one and I dated this guy and I really liked him. Not loved but really liked. So we dated and then he broke up with me and started saying all this mean stuff. Calling me fat, ugly, worthless, and he never liked me. So I use to cut but I stopped." I tell him.

"You know you're none of that right?" He ask me and I nod.

"Good cause you're perfect in my eyes." He says and kisses me. I finish writing the song I'm writing. I'll take it to my managers see what they say.

"Alex, I'm going to the studio, you wanna come?" I ask him. He nods and we decide to walk there. We get there and I walk in.

"Hey Maria, you need something?" Rocco ask.

"I have a song." I said.

"Well get in the recording booth and sing it!" He says and I get in and I start singing. I finish the song and there faces drop!

"That's gonna be a hit! People will love it!" Mike says and I smile. He tells me to sing it again and he's gonna record it. I sing the song again and when I'm done I come out of the booth to listen to it. I like the way it sounds and we decide to put it on iTunes soon. Me and Alex go back to Austin's house and I take my phone out to tweet.

@MariaLoccisano: My first ever single is recorded and will be put on iTunes soon! I'll let you guys know on the day soon! :)

I lock my phone and then me and Alex go to Austin's room and everyone is in there.

"Where did you guys go?" Zach ask

"Studio." I say

"Why?" Austin asked

"Just recorded my first song." I tell them

"What's it called?" Tyler ask.

"Fix A Heart." I tell them. They wanted me to sing some of it and I told them it's a surprise. 

"Only Alex knows what it sounds like." I say and Alex smirks

"Haha, I know what it sounds like and you guys dont!" He says and I laugh.

"Shush it Constancio!" Austin says. We all hung out just talking and then we decided to go to the beach. Me and Emily go change.

"Maria, I'm your sister let me listen to some of it." She says and she has a point.

"Later tonight, lets sneak out and go to the beach and I'll sing you some of it." She nods and when were done we go downstairs where the boys were waiting for us. We walk to the beach since Austin lives right there. Me and Emily put down our stuff and our towel and we go and lay down and tan. We stay there for a couple hours then we went back to Austin's house and we all played would you rather while eating some Miami Subs. Austin said they were really good so we decided to try them. They were alright. Finally at 11 we decided to just crash.