Chapter 48

*Maria's POV*

I just stood there motionless. Not knowing what to do or say. I look over at Austin and he looks the same as me. He has a hurt face on and it looks like he's going to cry. They pull away and Emily notices it. She just sits there shocked. Alex pulls her back in and they start kissing again. That's when I i decided to say something.

"Hey Mr. Constancio having fun there?" I say. He pulls away and turns around and looks at me.

"Maria it's not what it looks like!" Alex says and stands up and walks towards.

"What is this, a CPR class?" Austin finally speaks.

"That's what it looks like, so since we're practicing CPR come here Austin!" I say. He walks in front of me, puts his hands on my waist and my arms around his neck. We lean in and our lips crash together. He's a good kisser. We pull away after 3 minutes and we look at Emily and Alex. They had shocked faces on.

"DUDE AUSTIN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!" Alex yells

"I CAN ASK YOU THE SAME QUESTION!" Austin yells back.

"Austin..." Emily starts

"Save it Emily were over." Austin says. Emily looked like she was about to cry.

"Maria please let me explain." Alex says

"Nope, I go to record a song for 2 and half hours. I trusted you and I come back to see you guys making out. We're over Alex. I say and I run out of the room.

"MARIA COME BACK!" Screams Austin and he chases after me. I run out of the hotel to the beach and I sit on rock. I sit there crying and then I feel someone sit next to me. I look up and it's Austin. His face is all red.

"Why would they do that?" I say crying into his chest

"I don't know Maria, I really don't know." He says hugging me. We sit on the beach for a few hours and then we decide to go back to the hotel.

"Let's get a room, for just you and me." Austin says. I nod. We walk back to the hotel and get a room. The only type of room left was one bed only. We walk to our old room to grab our suitcases. Austin unlocks the door and we walk in. Alex was laying in his bed and Emily was in hers. Me and Austin grab our suitcases and go to our new room.

*Austin's POV*

We get to the new room and we put our stuff down.

"Since there's only one bed, you can have it, I'll take the couch." I say

"No it's fine, you can share the bed with me." Maria says. I nod. I told her I would stay on the couch and if I get uncomfortable I would lay with her in the bed. We get changed into our pajamas and then I go lay on the couch. I close my eyes and I hear Maria crying. I get off the couch and lay down next to her in the bed. I pull her close to me.

"Hey beautiful, please don't cry. He isn't worth your tears." I say hugging her. I kiss her head.

"I trusted him, I love him, and this is how he treats me. He cheats on me with my own sister Austin! Then he kissed her again when Emily noticed!" She says.

"Shh I know. But if you remember you and me kissed also." I say

"Only to pay them back and to make them feel what I felt." She says.

"Did that mean anything to you?" I ask her. She nods her head no.

"Okay same here. It was nice but it didnt mean anything, I didnt feel anything."

"I see you as a brother" she said. We fall asleep my arms wrapped around her. She fell asleep crying. I fell asleep about an hour and a half later.

*Alex's POV*

I lost her. I lost the girl I love more then anything. As soon as they left, Emily broke down in tears. She walked to her bed and layed down and started crying. She loves Austin more then anything. I walked to my bed and layed down and just thought. Thought about everything that just happened. I lost my perfect girl and I bet I'm never getting her back.