Chapter 56

*Austin's POV*

I feel like I been waiting forever for the school day to end. I just want to see Emily. I texted her during the day random things and she replied to them, but I just want to see her face in person already. I was in Alex's room playing Call Of Duty when Dave came in and said we need to leave to go get them. I turned the game off and ran down the stairs and into the car. We drive to the school and when we were 5 minutes away I texted Alex.

Me: Aye Sleezy H, I'll be there in 5 minutes, where are u guys?

Alex: Were in front of the school, but hurry the girls are getting impatient and Emily says she just wants to go home and be alone.

Me: Entertain the girls for like 3 minutes. I'm down the road

Alex: ight.

I pull up to the school and drive in the parking lot. I park the car a little bit away from them and get out. I start walking towards them. Emily's back is to mine, perfect. Alex and Maria notice me and they don't do anything. I get closer to them and I'm right behind Emily. I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Happy Valentine's Day beautiful." I say. She turns around and sees me and smiles real big.

"AUSTIN!" She yells and hugs her.

"I thought you said your manager wouldn't let you come." She says looking at me. I laugh.

"Nah I was only saying that so you wouldn't know I'm in Texas." I say.

"Where have you been staying?" She ask me

"Alex's house." I say. She turns to look at Maria and Alex.

"You guys knew?!" She asked.

"Surprise!" They say. We all laugh and I look down at Emily.

"I missed you so much." I say kissing her forehead.

"I missed you more." She says. I look down and her and kiss her. It's been a month without me kissing her. I miss those lips. We pull away and our head are touching.

"I love you." I say

"I love you too." She says. I take her hand and intertwine our fingers. We all start walking back to the car. We get it and I start driving to the girls house. I'm taking Emily on a date at 7. So I'm taking her and Maria home to get ready. Maria and Alex and the rest of the crew is helping me. Maria has the note she needs to give Emily. Everyone is going to give her a note and it's gonna lead her to me. I drop them off at home and then me and Alex go back to his house to get ready.

*Emily's POV*

Austin surprised me and it made me so happy. I wanted to go home and mope around knowing I would only see my love over Skype. Me and Maria go home and get ready. Our parents gave us each $50 and a box of chocolates. I put on: http://www.polyvore.com/random/set?id=88100886 I go downstairs and I see Maria.

"You look gorgeous!" I say to her. She smiles

"I don't feel like it." She says.

"Maria you are gorgeous! Believe me!" I say and she nods

"You look beautiful Emily!" She says and I smile

"Thank you!" I say. She hands me a note and I open it.

"Hey beautiful, I can't wait to see you. Let's play a game for you to find me. Go to the place where we first met." the note says. I walk out the door and there was a car outside. Inside the car was Dave.

"Where we going?" He ask.

"Around the block." I say and he nods. I get out and there was Robert and Jill. They hand me a note and smile. I walk back into the car and read the next note.