Chapter 53

~Skip to Christmas Break~

*Emily's POV*

It's the last period of the school before Christmas Break. There's 5 minutes left of the period. Me and Maria and the rest of the girls were in the locker room getting ready. We just finished gym. Me and Maria finished getting ready and then we walk out of the locker room. We walk over to Alex and we start talking to him. Were all going on a ski trip. Austin's coming to. He landed in Texas this morning while I was at school. The bell rings and we all rush out of school. We hop in Alex's car and he drops me and Maria off at our house so we can finish packing. We get home and we throw our bags down in the living room. Then me and Maria walk upstairs to finish packing. I open my bedroom door and I see Austin sitting on my bed. He looks up and smiles.

"AUSTIN!" I yell and jump on the bed and hug him.

"Emily!" He says and he hugs me tighter pulling me closer to him.

"I missed you so much!" I say wanting to cry. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks, and I only see his face on Skype.

"I missed you so much more baby girl." He says then kissing me. I was on his lap just kissing. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I need to finish packing the rest of my stuff." I say as I get off of him.

"Hurry up, cause I want to spend some time with you alone." He says. I finish packing the rest of my stuff then I lay down next to Austin. Alex is coming by in like an hour. Were all staying at my house tonight and then were waking at 3:30 to catch our flight to go to Coloado. We eat dinner at 6:30 and we have Chinese food. Me and Maria share egg fo yung with no sauce. We have an obsession. It's what we always get when we get Chinese. We finish eating and its time for the fortune cookies.

"My fortune is; your talents will be recognized and suitably rewarded." I whisper to Maria

"Don't forget to add between the sheets." She whispers back. I start laughing hysterically really loud. Everyone looks at me.

"Mine is; the skills you have gathered will one day come in handy...between the sheets." Maria says. This time me and Maria start laughing really loud. We can't stop.

"Girls you okay?" our mom asked. We nod. We finish dinner then all the kids go upstairs to shower and get ready for bed. Me and Maria were wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/pajamas/set?id=87831346

*Maria's POV*

I'm getting read for bed. I finish blow drying my hair and then I brush through my hair real quick. I walk out of my bathroom and into my room. Alex is laying down. I lay down next to him. He puts his arms on my waist.

"I love you." he says

"I love you too." I say and kiss him. We pull away and we go to sleep. The next time I'm waking up it's 3:30. I groan and get up. I get ready and I put this on: http://www.polyvore.com/airplane_ride/set?id=87833381 . We leave the house at 4:00 and we drive to the airport. After a half hour ride, we get there and we wait for the plane. We go through security and we get on the plane. It's an 4 hour plane ride, so I go back to sleep. The next time I wake up, we landed. We get off the plane and into a rental car and we drive to our hotel. We get to the hotel and we check in. My parents and Austin's mom in one room. Alex's parents and Andrew and Adam in another room. Then me, Alex, Austin, and Emily in the next room. We go to our rooms and put our stuff down. It's 9:00 am so we decided to go back to sleep. I wake up at 1 and I decided to check my YouTube channel. I take out my laptop and connect to the internet. Then I log onto my YouTube channel. Me and Austin's video got 583,624 views. Wow. I had 97,363 subscribers now and I had about 500 hundred thousand twitter followers. I was getting pretty serious about this. I upload a video every week and my views go up and up.

~Skip to Christmas Eve~

Austin's POV*

It's Christmas Eve and were all sitting in the hotel room watching Elf. I look at the time and it says 12:00 am. I look at Emily.

"Merry Christmas love and also happy 4 months." I say and kiss Emily

"Merry Christmas Austin and happy 4 months to you also. I love you." Emily says. Me and Emily decided to keep going and act like we never broke up. Same thing with Alex and Maria. Except their anniversary isn't until tomorrow. Elf ends at 12:30 and then we decide to go to sleep.

"Goodnight baby." I say and pull Emily close to me.

"Goodnight." she says and falls asleep. I fall asleep after her.

*Alex's POV*

We all go to sleep and the next morning I wake up at 10:16. Maria was still sleeping. If she isn't up by 10:30, I'm waking her up. It's now 10:30 and she still isn't up. That's it I'm waking her up. I jump on her like a 8 year old and start yelling.

"Maria, Maria, Maria, wake up! It's Christmas!" I say. She gets up and smiles at me.

"Merry Christmas Alex." She says

"Merry Christmas my amazing girlfriend." I say then kissing her.

"Come on let's go get Austin and Emily." She says. We get up and she gets on my back. We walk to their bedroom and we see them sitting up.

"Merry Christmas!" We say

"Merry Christmas!" They say back. We get up and we walk to our parents room. We say Merry Christmas then we decide to go out to eat for breakfast. We get changed and we go to iHop. We eat and then we come back. We hang around and we exchange Christmas presents. Me and Austin got shoes, snapbacks, cologne, and clothes. The girls got clothes, perfume, shoes, new phone cases. There parents are so rich. They payed for this whole skiing trip, gave all of us presents, have a huge house. It's crazy. There such nice people. My family loves them. There good people to come to and trust with.