Chapter 84

*Austin's POV*

For dinner we went to Five Guys. Me, Alex, and Zach stood on line while Emily, Robert, and Maria got a table, napkins, ketchup, and some peanuts. We ordered everything and while we're waiting for the food we get the drinks. They call our order and I grab the bags and we walk to the table putting the food down. Everyone takes theirs and we sit down and start eating.

"I'm so tired." I say after I finish my burger. I take some fries and dip them in the ketchup eating them.

"Well you were in the studio for 10 hours I don't blame you." Robert says. We all finish and we leave going back to my place. When we get home, we walk in saying in to my mom who was up watching TV.

"Hey Maria, mom wants us home in like an hour." Emily says to Maria. She shakes her head okay. Half hour later everyone is passed out except me and the girls.

"How am I suppose to get up? Alex is basically on me." Maria says laughing.

"Wake the boy up." Emily says. They decide to leave and I offer to drive them home. They accept and Maria rolls Alex off her and get up. We walk back outside and back into the car and I drive them home.

"Thanks for the ride Austin." Maria says getting out when we get there.

"Anytime. I'll speak to you soon." I say as she closes the door. I turn towards Emily next to me in the passenger seat.

"Have a good night, I'll talk to you tomorrow?" I ask her.

"Yeah. I'll text you or something." She says smiling. I smile back and lean in and kiss her quick.

"Love you" I say as she's opening the door and getting out.

"Love you too." She tells me as she closes the door. I wait till she gets inside and drive off. I look at the time and it's 10:30. I decided to go to the gym for a bit since the guys are sleeping. I check to see if I have my card with me, thanking myself I did. I get there, walk inside, and scan my card. I spent a couple hours there and then leaving to get home. When I get back to the condo, I park my car in the garage and walk inside to my house. I lock the door behind me and make my way to my room. I jump on my bed getting comfy and then sleep takes over me.

*Emily's POV*

The following morning my mom woke me up at 7.

"Why am I up this early?" I ask her.

"Come on we're going to visit someone." She says.

"Who?" I ask.

"A person. Now come on and get ready." She tells me. I go take a quick shower and then put on a pair of high wasted shorts. I blow dry my hair and then put on a shirt from Pacsun. I put a pair of sandals on and then I straighten my hair. I put some mascara on and then walk downstairs.

"Why am I up this early?" I ask looking at the time that says 8:45 on it.

"Someone called yesterday and they want to meet you and Maria now." She tells us and I look confused.

"Uh okay." I say. Maria walks down a few minutes later and we finally leave.

"Is dad coming?" Maria ask and our question was answered when we saw our dad coming out locking the door behind him. We walk out to the car getting in. My dad starts the car and make our way to wherever we're going.

"How long is the car ride?" Maria ask

"About 2 or 3 hours." My dad says and she groans. She puts her headphones in and listens to music and I do the same. 2 and half hour hours later we get to some house. My dad parks in front of it and we get out. We walk up the stairs and my mom rings the bell. A middle aged woman answers the door.