Chapter 13

*Maria's POV*

We get to where there's a stage and some guy comes out and announces someone is going to preform a song. Me and Emily were still confused on why our parents told us to come here. A few minutes later a person comes on the stage. It wasn't just another person. This person was Austin. He had a guitar in his hand and sat on the stool and started talking in the microphone.

"Hey guys, my name is Austin. I'm 16 years old and I love to sing. I'm here today to do something special for this one girl and I hope she likes it. Emily if your out there, this is for you."

He starts strumming the guitar and then starts singing I'll Be by Edwin McCain. I have never heard him sing and I never knew he liked to sing either. But all I know is that his voice is amazing. He sings like an angel. I see why Emily likes him. He finishes the song and all you hear is people cheering and clapping and started talking again.

"Emily if your out in the crowd please come on stage" he ask

I look at Emily and she looked scared. I took her arm and dragged her on stage and she just stood there in front of Austin. Austin finally started talking again.

"Emily, I know we haven't known each other wrong, but the past days we spent together were one of the best days of my life. I grew so much feelings for you, and I hope you feel the same. So what I'm trying to say is Emily, will you be my girlfriend?"

Emily looked shocked at first then finally answered "Yes Austin I will be your girlfriend!" then hugs him. He hugs back then pulls away and looks down at her and she looks up at him and Austin leans down to kiss her. It wasn't the cutest thing ever. The whole crowd said "Aw!" Austin better treat Emily right cause if he doesn't he's dead. I was to busy watching Emily and Austin walk down the stage hand in hand I didn't notice someone wrap their arms around my waist and say "hey beautiful" in my ear. I turn around and see that it's Alex.

"Alex!" I say and hug him.

"Hey there!" He says hugging me back.

We pull away and I ask him did he know we were coming and he told me him and Austin talked with our parents and planned it all out.

"That was so cute what Austin did, there going to last a long time. I can tell you that right now." I say

"Yeah they will, but listen me and Austin got to go. Don't forget our date tomorrow. I'll be at your house at 7, okay?" He says

"Okay ill be ready see you tomorrow!" I say

*Emily's POV*

OMG I am freaking out. Austin asked me to be his girlfriend. Not only that but he did it in the cutest way. He sang to me. Of course I said yes. I can't believe he likes me. I didn't think he did, but I'm so happy I can say me and Austin are a couple and I can finally call him mine now. Now all we need is to get Alex and Maria together. Then we're good. I'll talk to Austin later about that. He said him and Alex need to go. He said there planning something? I don't know. Those boys are crazy.